Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we never sign player which topic have 1000+ posts...i noticed that. :D

the first ever really big transfer thread on the forum ..reached over 750 posts and we signed him ..showed him in our shirt ROBINHO :whistling:

well we might still sign him

"dont get me wrong, we shouldnt rely on Benayoun, but not becuase of that reason.

There are A LOT of midfieldes who were amazing in his age even more than they were in there 20's".

"A lot of midfielders amazing at his age!" That's my point! a player such as Benayoun is seen as a useful utility player, which means the so-called "other midfielders" who either come through the ranks or join the club, have the chance to learn from his capabilities. Suddenly, Yossi moves on, and the understudies replace him!

I guess it's over. No use hoping, just setting yourself up for disappointment. He would have been a great addition. Too bad. Fuck you, PSG!

Chelsea are still a bigger club than PSG, however much money the French frogs sorry Sheiks have!

I'm desperate, desperate for a creative player to come along but even I have to admit 44M pounds (not euros!) for Pastore is really a huge gamble. Is he better than Aguero or Fabergas? I don't think so. And those two are only 2 years older.

I know it's rich coming from a Torres fan, but even if he's struggled, Chelsea paid that amount partially because of his brand and his past achievements. I know it's hard to believe but...not too long ago, some thought him the BEST striker in the world (I said some...). Has anyone called Pastore the BEST creative midfielder in the world? And Pastore isn't anywhere near Torres' global branding.

The biggest downside to missing out on Pastore is that it puts huge pressure on Chelsea to look for another creative target. Thus allowing the clubs to jack up the prices.

One of the latest : "Chelsea sign Pastore on 5 year deal to confirmed in 2 hours"

I wonder what's next..

On a counterfeit twitter account:

"Chelsea sign Modric, Nasri, Moutinho and Falcao for a combined total of £140m in about 5 minutes" :rolleyes:

next thing you know, you're on a web page talking about university grants!! :doh:

I'm desperate, desperate for a creative player to come along but even I have to admit 44M pounds (not euros!) for Pastore is really a huge gamble. Is he better than Aguero or Fabergas? I don't think so. And those two are only 2 years older.

I know it's rich coming from a Torres fan, but even if he's struggled, Chelsea paid that amount partially because of his brand and his past achievements. I know it's hard to believe but...not too long ago, some thought him the BEST striker in the world (I said some...). Has anyone called Pastore the BEST creative midfielder in the world? And Pastore isn't anywhere near Torres' global branding.

The biggest downside to missing out on Pastore is that it puts huge pressure on Chelsea to look for another creative target. Thus allowing the clubs to jack up the prices.

Wasn't Leonardo the one who brought Kaka to Milan?

Wasn't Leonardo the one who brought Kaka to Milan?

Hmmm...don't think so. Leonardo didn't become technical director there until 2008 and Kaka signed in 2003. Though Leonardo could have influenced him informally since he played in Milan from 97-01 and again in 2003. Pity Leonardo's relationship with the club has soured but even he couldn't put with Berlusconi any longer :whistling:

Your question makes me think if Leonardo is considering Kaka now? Everyone knows RM would be happy to sell. Ligue 1 would be a good place for Kaka to revive his career. He would sell lots of shirts of course.