Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not too worried right now.. I think any sort of big money deal is too difficult to sort out whilst being the other side of the world.. Yes there's 16 days until our first game, but the window doesn't close until the end of August, so that still leaves us about 4 weeks!

Cant Pastore say he dont want to move to PSG? I cant belive he wants to go there. Even if they offer him more money, its just a stupid move

for him as a footballer. Cant belive he will do it, he doesnt seem like a guy that will go only for the money.

This is so ridiculous. Thats suposed to be a serious argument? dont get me wrong, we shouldnt rely on Benayoun, but not becuase of that reason.

There are A LOT of midfieldes who were amazing in his age even more than they were in there 20's. Thats just bullshit.

"Just look at his age!"

Absolutely laughable.

Woah Woah Woah Woah!! Did I say anything about Benayoun being shit?? Pipe the fuck down dude!!

What I meant, was the fact that Benayoun is not a young player, and that we needed someone a lot younger than him! Benayoun will still be around, but as a useful utility player

Don't get your knickers in a twist sunshine! :shoot:

Cant Pastore say he dont want to move to PSG? I cant belive he wants to go there. Even if they offer him more money, its just a stupid move

for him as a footballer. Cant belive he will do it, he doesnt seem like a guy that will go only for the money.

Palermo sounds like it'll be happy with either bid, ultimately it'll be up to Pastore's personal preferences whether it's about lifestyle, team or financial terms. He can't be made to go to a team he doesn't want to go to.

Hoping Pastore signs of course but if he genuinely prefers PSG then it's better he goes there. Why would you want a player who's heart isn't into it? If he's coming to Chelsea because he thinks it's the "right" move or because of the money rather than because he absolutely wants to be at Stamford Bridge, then what's the point?

You'll have a talented but half-hearted player. That's bad for 5M, imagine if it's for 40M?

Harry is having our eyes out, he will never sell Modric, only for a silly price, and hopefully we don't go any higher than 35 million, which is good, 35 million is enough for him. Where in my opinion Modric may have the premier league experience, but Pastore is younger, and in my opinion he's better. And even if he's not, he will be, either way i have faith he could get the job done. I can see your points though why he wouldn't join a club like us, we would be really unlucky if that happened to us, because most footballers just look at the money and have no second thoughts, if we have truly made a bid for a player who thinks like that, then our luck must be truly the worst, especially now that we need him.

Yep, £30m should have been the maximum for him. Though, I think we can up the bid to £35m considering our situtation, even if I don't really kike this...

And to my eyes, Modric will be a smarter addition to the squad, because we don't have any playmaker. And what does Pastore, Kakuta could do the same imho.

But you talked about Benayoun in your post! :blink:

Come on already...

"dont get me wrong, we shouldnt rely on Benayoun, but not becuase of that reason.

There are A LOT of midfieldes who were amazing in his age even more than they were in there 20's".

I didnt talked specifically about Yossi.

Palermo sounds like it'll be happy with either bid, ultimately it'll be up to Pastore's personal preferences whether it's about lifestyle, team or financial terms. He can't be made to go to a team he doesn't want to go to.

Hoping Pastore signs of course but if he genuinely prefers PSG then it's better he goes there. Why would you want a player who's heart isn't into it? If he's coming to Chelsea because he thinks it's the "right" move or because of the money rather than because he absolutely wants to be at Stamford Bridge, then what's the point?

You'll have a talented but half-hearted player. That's bad for 5M, imagine if it's for 40M?

I just hope im right and he isnt that kind of player.

But I got your point, we should just wait and see if he realy wants to be a big player, if he dont, so who cares.