Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

If this was true why did he play 40 games for Watford this season? We're chatting BS? Jesus. People say that some overhype him, well it can certainly happen both ways with what you're doing.

more than 10 players played on loan for Watford because they didn't have money to buy players !!! And Watford finished 3rd because of their 2 strikers ( Vydra + ......) and Almunia . I don't care that he is CFC player , he has no future in the Club and I will critize him because his is an average player !!! Romeu and Ake are ten times better than him , Josh too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more than 10 players played on loan for Watford because they didn't have money to buy players !!! And Watford finished 3rd because of their 2 strikers ( Vydra + ......) and Almunia . I don't care that he is CFC player , he has no future in the Club and I will critize him because his is an average player !!! Romeu and Ake are ten times better than him , Josh too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has McEachran done at senior level to convince you that he's better than Chalobah?

yes and because he is very good young player in every game he played his team lost the centre....Chalobah = Mikel , so stop talking bullshits !! Compare him with Ake , i have nothing more to say

We had well over the majority of the possession. The centre wasnt the issue.

The same Josh that came off the bench and looked shit against Italy?

Same Josh that couldnt even make the pitch today?

That Josh mate?

Did you even watch Watford play this season? Or are you just looking at statistics?

He's not better than them, not yet. He has undoubted potential to be though.

I respect all the opinions but....... :blink::blink::blink: I simply can't understand what sime fans find in Mikel and Chalobah....just compare them with the other players on their position who are at the same age...

What's tragic is some posters on here genuinely believe he's better than Mikel and Ramires. LOL

Completely different skill set from Rami and has everything to be better than Mikel right now in my opinion.

You'll always get people slagging off young players for whatever reason, and there are plenty who have talent but still won't make it at this club. Nat seems to have everything needed to succeed though, and his attitude and maturity are exemplary.

The saving grace from these last two results is that Pearce's position is nigh-on untenable, and that's a massive relief because he's such a shit coach. Entrusting him with the next generation of English talent is criminal in my opinion.

Did you even watch Watford play this season? Or are you just looking at statistics?

I had watched more than 15 games of Watford because i bet on their matches , also I watched when he played in the national u21 team and if you want I played Football Manager with Chelsea and after 2 seasons on loan , Barnsley bought him .

Just be honest and compare him with Romeu and Ake......

The McEachran hype was at least justified. He has abnormally better technique than the average footballer we or any other club in the country produce.

He was our best player the year we won the Youth Cup and put in some remarkable performances in that run. He was also part of our most promising youth team (both aesthetically and productively) and was excellent paired with Ross Barkley in that U-17 Euros.

He then made his debut for us at 16 I think and was the best player on the pitch by a country mile and also had a couple of promising performances in the CL before he wasn't seen again like Kakuta.

A terrible loan by the buffoons that run the club stalled his development before another shocking loan to a Championship club pretty much all but killed his career for us.

Part of his failure has a lot to with his lack of cojones and the slag he's dating but the club hardly ever put him in the best position to succeed in all fairness.

He's proven a hell lot more than Nate who became embarrassingly overrated after his goal against Leicester. Worse players have scored better.

The McEachran hype was at least justified. He has abnormally better technique than the average footballer we or any other club in the country produce.

He was our best player the year we won the Youth Cup and put in some remarkable performances in that run. He was also part of our most promising youth team (both aesthetically and productively) and was excellent paired with Ross Barkley in that U-17 Euros.

He then made his debut for us at 16 I think and was the best player on the pitch by a country mile and also had a couple of promising performances in the CL before he wasn't seen again like Kakuta.

A terrible loan by the buffoons that run the club stalled his development before another shocking loan to a Championship club pretty much all but killed his career for us.

Part of his failure has a lot to with his lack of cojones and the slag he's dating but the club hardly ever put him in the best position to succeed in all fairness.

He's proven a hell lot more than Nate who became embarrassingly overrated after his goal against Leicester. Worse players have scored better.

finally someone who lives on earth

I had watched more than 15 games of Watford because i bet on their matches , also I watched when he played in the national u21 team and if you want I played Football Manager with Chelsea and after 2 seasons on loan , Barnsley bought him .

Just be honest and compare him with Romeu and Ake......

Lmao, what's tragic is you're comparing him to Ake. Ake has played 5 games for the senior team this season and most of them weren't longer than 15-20 minutes, Aké is also predominantly a centre-back. He plays there for both the Dutch u21 team and also Chelsea youth/reserves.

If you watched Watford properly you'd know it wasn't only their strikers and Almunia who kept them going. Guys like Abid, Forestieri and Chalboah made their spine on most occasions.. It's all good having your strikers do the job up top, but they're not the ones who kept the team balanced week in-week out. That was guys like Chalo and Abid.