Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

The McEachran hype was at least justified. He has abnormally better technique than the average footballer we or any other club in the country produce.

He was our best player the year we won the Youth Cup and put in some remarkable performances in that run. He was also part of our most promising youth team (both aesthetically and productively) and was excellent paired with Ross Barkley in that U-17 Euros.

He then made his debut for us at 16 I think and was the best player on the pitch by a country mile and also had a couple of promising performances in the CL before he wasn't seen again like Kakuta.

A terrible loan by the buffoons that run the club stalled his development before another shocking loan to a Championship club pretty much all but killed his career for us.

Part of his failure has a lot to with his lack of cojones and the slag he's dating but the club hardly ever put him in the best position to succeed in all fairness.

He's proven a hell lot more than Nate who became embarrassingly overrated after his goal against Leicester. Worse players have scored better.

On this one point you want to check your facts - AVB kept him at the club (along with Lukaku) instead of loaning him out and by the time he agreed to let him go, teams had settled on their strongest line-ups and Josh didn't stand a chance. If you want to discuss loans then that's fine but you don't seem to have a fucking clue what you're on about.

As for Chalobah, that goal came late in the season long after most people had seen his quality in the midfield for Watford. Maybe you could've joined them then you wouldn't keep mugging yourself off. Again, you don't have a fucking clue what you're on about.

finally someone who lives on earth

Does this 'earth' you two live on not have a rail connection to Watford?

On this one point you want to check your facts - AVB kept him at the club (along with Lukaku) instead of loaning him out and by the time he agreed to let him go, teams had settled on their strongest line-ups and Josh didn't stand a chance. If you want to discuss loans then that's fine but you don't seem to have a fucking clue what you're on about.

As for Chalobah, that goal came late in the season long after most people had seen his quality in the midfield for Watford. Maybe you could've joined them then you wouldn't keep mugging yourself off. Again, you don't have a fucking clue what you're on about.

Does this 'earth' you two live on not have a rail connection to Watford?

I see you like to watch soccer :rant::blink:

The McEachran hype was at least justified. He has abnormally better technique than the average footballer we or any other club in the country produce.

He was our best player the year we won the Youth Cup and put in some remarkable performances in that run. He was also part of our most promising youth team (both aesthetically and productively) and was excellent paired with Ross Barkley in that U-17 Euros.

Chalobah captained our youth cup run from start to finish last year, the season we won. He captained the England U17s in 2010 to the trophy.

He then made his debut for us at 16 I think and was the best player on the pitch by a country mile and also had a couple of promising performances in the CL before he wasn't seen again like Kakuta.

Chalobah made his debut for us at 15 and did well, in a friendly. He then made the bench for that 4-3 Newcastle game at 15.

A terrible loan by the buffoons that run the club stalled his development before another shocking loan to a Championship club pretty much all but killed his career for us.

And then Cchalobah goes on to Watford and actually has a good loan, excellent debut season.

Part of his failure has a lot to with his lack of cojones and the slag he's dating but the club hardly ever put him in the best position to succeed in all fairness.

He's proven a hell lot more than Nate who became embarrassingly overrated after his goal against Leicester.

The only difference is Josh played for the first-team and did well while Chalobah has gone on loan and done well. McEachran has almost regressed since then, hence why Chalobah is starting over the same guy for U21s. And I would bet that Chalobah goes on to become a very good player.

• 3 weeks later...

I know someone who ran into Nathaniel Chalobah today in a shop in London and had a chat with him. Chalobah said to him that Jose wants him to stay at Chelsea and is in his plans. I think that this is brilliant news as Chalobah is a great talent and is another English talent coming through the ranks at Chelsea

I know someone who ran into Nathaniel Chalobah today in a shop in London and had a chat with him. Chalobah said to him that Jose wants him to stay at Chelsea and is in his plans. I think that this is brilliant news as Chalobah is a great talent and is another English talent coming through the ranks at Chelsea

Errm...Nathanial is currently in Dubai. Check his twitter account.

Errm...Nathanial is currently in Dubai. Check his twitter account.

Well all I know is that a friend who is A Watford fan and had seen him in a shop and he asked are you coming back to Watford and he said that Jose wanted to keep him. I was informed about that today

Well all I know is that a friend who is A Watford fan and had seen him in a shop and he asked are you coming back to Watford and he said that Jose wanted to keep him. I was informed about that today

Well I'm sorry to tell you that your friend is probably trolling you since Chalobah has been in Dubai since the 20th :P

In fact, I don't think he has been to London since Jose has been confirmed. He was in Israel for the U21 Euro then, I think, he went straight to Dubai for vacation from there.

Well I'm sorry to tell you that your friend is probably trolling you since Chalobah has been in Dubai since the 20th :P

In fact, I don't think he has been to London since Jose has been confirmed. He was in Israel for the U21 Euro then, I think, he went straight to Dubai for vacation from there.

Well if your a quoting his twitter account he was back in London as he got a hair cut before the 20th, so my friend probaly had seen him in London before he went back on holiday. Also he had been retweeting people that ran into him into London before the 20th as well, so my friends tip is reliable which I am very looking forward.

I miss quoted as I said that he met him today as I was only told today :P

Would love to keep the boy and give him or Josh a fair crack at the first team. Not a huge fan of goin to spend 8 mil on Van Ginkel when IMO Chalobah or Josh could have done the same decent job he will do. Im sure if both were playin for another team will be vying for their signatures but because they are from our youth set up we barely give them a look.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to keep the boy and give him or Josh a fair crack at the first team. Not a huge fan of goin to spend 8 mil on Van Ginkel when IMO Chalobah or Josh could have done the same decent job he will do. Im sure if both were playin for another team will be vying for their signatures but because they are from our youth set up we barely give them a look.

Maybe they should have gone to Man.Utd, instead of the 17 appearances Josh got under Ancelotti he could have gone to Man.Utd and got 3 like Pogba :)