Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevan Jovetic Date of birth 2 November 1989 (1989-11-02) (age 21) Place of birth Titograd, SFR Yugoslavia Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in) Playing position Second striker, Winger

according to wiki.

Dailymail among a couple of other unreliable sources had claimed were scouting him. I rubbished them aside considering we bought Lukaku, have torres, have sturridge, why need another striker? Well I found he can play winger and even cam. Ive seen him play a few times, and I can say he can easily big twice the signing drogba(ye thats saying something) was, this guy is torres with absurd technical ability and phenomenal ball control. Why isnt he worth 60 mil than? He had major ligament injury that took him 8 months to recover(and this injury is one that ruins careers) but from what I have read/heard he has recovered very well. He speaks english, serbian, italian.

This morning I had assked freddieboswell if we were scouting him and if so is he good enough and this was the reply.

FreddieBoswell7 Christian

@

@TsalikisJason True,Jovetic is good enough for anyone mate.

Yes boswell is not a god of being ITK for most things, but he is a former scout and current consultant, so I can't imagine he would be wrong about if a team is scouting someone. So we can safely assume we are taking a look at him. Here is a clip of him in action, yes its genoa, but still;

I am worried however about his hair, it lacks a certain hold to it that luiz can boast and I question his burst from an aerodynamics perspective. I don't study mechanical or civil engineering so im clueless about fluid mechanics(yes air is a fluid), but im sure the math is not for this transfer. But other than that we could be on to something. Optimism anyone???

I used to watch him play a lot when he was at Partizan (before moving to Fiorentina). Class player, though that injury is a risk. I'm always up for another Serbian/Montenigrian at the club, and if they have an epic hair like Luiz then fuckyeah! Jokes aside, it's quite possible that we are scouting him as AVB likes young players like him who can play around the front 3. Let's see how he performs this season and if he has any probs with injuries.

Old pics from Partizan days

stevan-jovetic31.jpg?w=400&h=5006960.jpg

They are doing it again...stupid media...

Luxuriously coiffured Fiorentina jinker Stevan Jovetic could be on his way out of Florence, which will apparently interest Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovic. Hang on – shouldn't that interest Chelsea's manager André Villas-Boas first? He probably won't complain, though. Jovetic, a Montenegro international, could join in January. He's very good and looks like he could...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You