blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone insist that Morgan bloke plays for Ireland?

Actually he wouldn't get in their xi.

Hes more like Eoin Mclove. :D

Think I am with Botham and its the selectors that have fucked up, but we also need bigger bats :D still, credit to the Bangladeshians.

I am consoling myself with Durex statistics that they sell zero large size condoms in the Indian sub-continent.

Think I am with Botham and its the selectors that have fucked up, but we also need bigger bats :D still, credit to the Bangladeshians.

I am consoling myself with Durex statistics that they sell zero large size condoms in the Indian sub-continent.

India alone has a population of 120 crores. Do you think we believe in condoms??? :lol: :lol:

It's a tough one, but for me, if I was taking my 15-man squad to NZ/Aus:

Hales (bat)

Roy (bat)

Bell (bat)

Pietersen (bat)

Root (bat)

Lees (young lad up at Yorkshire, cracking timer of the ball, a miniature Ian Bell in the making) (bat)

Taylor (bat)

Ali (all rounder)

Woakes (all rounder)

Rashid (all rounder)

Buttler (w/k)

Tredwell (bowler)

Anderson (bowler)

Gurney (bowler)

Finn (bowler)

• 3 weeks later...

Australia Have Knocked Out The Current CWC-2011 Defending Champions India of The CWC-2015 and Australia Win by 95 Runs with 3.1 Overs Left Remaining.

(New Zealand [NZ] -versus- [AUS] Australia) is The Final Match for The CWC Final 2015 on Sunday 29 March 2015.

Stadium : Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)

Times for The Start of The CWC-2015 on Sunday 29 March 2015.

2:30 pm - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. (AEDT) - UTC+11 Hours

4:30 pm - (My Local Time) Auckland, New Zealand. (NZDT) - UTC+13 Hours

04:30 am - London, England. (BST) - UTC+1 Hour

03:30 am - GMT - UTC+0 Hours

Edited by KevinAshburner

I love how Crowded House is being played at the stadium. The quintessential New Zealand band that everyone thinks is Australia. Mind, that there were a few Australians in teh band and it was formed in Australia but Neil Finn is 100% NZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Big congrats to Jimmy Anderson. Overtook Sir Ian Botham as England's leading test wicket taker tonight. Now 384 test scalps. And on his 100th test as well. Shame we couldn't get the remaining 3 wickets and mark the occasion with a win.

Fantastic bowler, great servant for England. Part of one of the greatest England cricket sides. Congrats Jimmy!!

• 1 month later...