blueboy9

Just seems a shocker of the pitch. Cardiff wasn't a bad pitch, IMO, there was enough for the bowlers as England demonstrated. But this one is abysmal. A shocking pitch at the home of cricket.

Totally agree so imperative we get the draw. Can't let the Aussies get there tails up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England have been very poor with the bat, but you have to say fair play to the Aussies for getting something out of this abysmal pitch. The extra height they have is imperative in the little bit of speed and uneven bounce they're getting off the pitch. It's awful. A shockingly bad advertisement for the Home of Cricket. And I thought my homeground's (Trent Bridge) pitches were docile.

England..... WTF?!?!

Quite frankly, this is a pathetic effort.

And after the high of Cardiff! How do you capitulate like this?

Bell has to go now imo. Lyth and Ballance need to pull their finger out quickly if they are not going to follow him.

I thought it couldn't get any worse after seeing Stokes being run out, then I watched the 1st over after Tea..... Oh dear..... I'm lost for words.

EDIT - Then i watched the rest of the England innings.... Shambolic, Pathetic, Gutless.

• 2 weeks later...

As exciting as this test has been you have to feel sorry for anyone who bought tickets for Saturday and Sunday. They ain't easy to get hold of still bollocks to the Aussies ha ha. And one more thing get those shit stars off our flag.

300px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png