Yuri Zhirkov

DavidEU

We won't sell him for that much. I'd be happy them just repaying the fee we paid, that would be good business.

+ The money we payed Zhirkov in wages over the last few seasons.

I'd be happy with 30mill.

If they're desperate they may well spend 30 million euros, after all Zhirkov would be one of their greatest players and the fans there will be expecting something soon after missing out on several targets.

Anzhi Makhachkala have signed Yury Zhirkov from Chelsea on a four-year deal. via Sovietsky Sport

Yury Zhirkov's wife Yulia is now seeking apartments in Moscow and Zhirkov will reportedly receive a 5.5 million euro annual salary to become the Russian league's top earner

The reported fee for Zhirkov is around 13.2m pound.

Yep that's Yuri gone. Didn't really get many chances but really helped us when Ashley Cole was injured for a spell in 09/10 after breaking his foot against Everton. He covered well but really that was the only spell he really got in the team.

Never heard of Anzhi Makhachkala (thank u whoever created copy & paste) but good luck to them and to Yuri.

So.... 27 + 13 = £40m bid for Modric?

Yep that's Yuri gone. Didn't really get many chances but really helped us when Ashley Cole was injured for a spell in 09/10 after breaking his foot against Everton. He covered well but really that was the only spell he really got in the team.

Never heard of Anzhi Makhachkala (thank u whoever created copy & paste) but good luck to them and to Yuri.

The best his moment for us was getting penalty against Man.Utd. :D

Anzhi is really rich club, they also wanted to buy Neymar, and they have R. Carlos there.

GOOD LUCK TO YURI AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

I reckon it's possible!!

Can Ryan Bertrand play LM as well as left back. He can contest Malouda!

I reckon PVA could be a good LM but maybe he can. I reckon Sturridge and Malouda will be our 2 wide men for this season tho. Like Robben & Duff, 2 lefties switching wings here n there causing defenses problems. Kalou can sit n watch...

Maybe we have a wide man lined up?

Maybe an improved offer for Modric?

Whatever happens, we have £13.2m more than we had yesterday. Lets bloody well use it.

Guest justin_3d

Good news for Yury and us.

He never felt at home at Chelsea, so we got a good price for him.

Good luck to him, and now lets get a new winger.

My vote is on Mata.