Yuri Zhirkov

DavidEU

I'm more or less happy with this. I think it is the better solution for all parts.

He couldn't thrive at Chelsea since he wasn't, and he's still not seen for what he is, a Left Winger. It is also good for us, because as a left back and a midfield, he is average.

And imo it is a right price for him... Any way, we couldn't dream of a better offer.

If it's true then good luck and thanks for memorable moments last season Yuri. In the eyes of many fans you were a hard working player, perhaps underrated as is Ferreira but always professional and mind on the game.

Удачи и до свидания, Ю́рий!

Things are going to break very unfortunate.

Love him and hope to have more that his career at Chelsea started with a wonderful goal against Milan.

Then there appeared a series of injuries and everything went to the Dolo.

I wish him success in the new team !

Guest justin_3d

We won't get Mata! Valencia expect him to stay put, he expects himself to stay put. Unless of course, you're willing to pay the astronomical buy-out clause!

What is the buy-out clause?

Guest justin_3d

His buy out clause now is something ridiculous like €60M, but it has been said that Valencia would be willing to accept a bid of around €30M for him.

Then we should test that claim! blue%20scalf.gif