This could end like last summer

You would think that we would start to see some movement sooner or later, in's and out's. Pre Season starts 1st July and we would want to have our squad ready for then, especially as we our going to be over in the states for a long period of the summer.

If we sign Aguero or Pato then we are really moving in the right direction and making the right statement of intent. However it is far from certain we could get them which would leave us going for who? Villa, good player but wants to stay in Spain. Ribery? Good player but massively overpriced.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kun Aguero will always be a first choice along with Young. Both have bags of talent and just need a bigger club to show it off at. I feel that Carletto can easily harness the talents of both. Also both players could fit into the 4-4-2 formation which has been a success. These two should be signed at any cost. Furthermore I wouldn't mind seeing Pato at the club as well. Him and Aguero up front would be a pleasure!

My Formation for next season would look like this then-

-----------------------------Cech------------------------

--Bosingwa--------Terry--------------Alex----------A. Cole

--J.Cole---------Lampard------------Essien---------A. Young

-----------Pato/Drogba/Anelka-------Aguero---------------

Guys...I am getting pissed with players who do not wish to come Chelsea...this is do disappointing...

=(

Kaka, Villa, Zhirkov, Augero...all not picking Chelsea. WTF>!?

Get Aguero this season, as He along with Drogba would be fucking CLASS!!!!

Get Pato next season, his price coud come down to 30 million by then. Also, next season, we would see one of Anelka Drogba leave cus of their Age.

David Villa for me, the man is absolute class, however Valencia can go screw themselves for the amount they want for him, I would pat a cent more then 35 mil tops. I think he would make as big an impact as Torres and a front three of Villa, Drogba, Anelka is pretty mouth-watering. Second choice would be Aguero great talent and Pato. the are all very good players though, would be happy with any of them really. Tevez is also worth mentioning.

David Villa for me, the man is absolute class, however Valencia can go screw themselves for the amount they want for him, I would pat a cent more then 35 mil tops. I think he would make as big an impact as Torres and a front three of Villa, Drogba, Anelka is pretty mouth-watering. Second choice would be Aguero great talent and Pato. the are all very good players though, would be happy with any of them really. Tevez is also worth mentioning.

^ i hope to god that the roman & co are not thinking like this :doh:

man-u will sign Benzema and he will turn out to be a legend for them, and here we are once again

Benzema is the man we want, he has strength.. pato & aguero are skinny & weak

Benzema is 21.. villa is 27, if benzema came he has the talent to guide us to champions league glory and unlike the weak aguero he wont need anyone to hold his hand, benzema is basicly drogba & zidane all in one.

I went for Benzema based on the fact that I think his strength and skills would suit us better in the Prem. But what do I know ? I predicted somewhere on this site that Torres would be too lightweight for the Premier League. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went for Benzema based on the fact that I think his strength and skills would suit us better in the Prem. But what do I know ? I predicted somewhere on this site that Torres would be too lightweight for the Premier League. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol :)

Benzema is a quality player of that there is no doubt. My only feeling with him is that with Drogba (on his day best striker around) and Anelka (Prem top scorer) We have no room for another out and out centre forward. We would have serious problems keeping All 3 happy, if we DO sign a centre forward it would need to be a real up and commer like Di Santo who is willing to bide their time.

This is why for me Aguero is the perfect signing, or Pato. Both are highly skillful players who are capable of playing on the wings as well as a striker if we ever played 2 up top.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You