Luka Modric

DavidEU

There has always been money available, we bought Belletti and Malouda in the summer and was prepared to spend quite a lot of Alves too. I am sure in January and certainly in the summer there will be plenty of cash around for us to spend

There has always been money available, we bought Belletti and Malouda in the summer and was prepared to spend quite a lot of Alves too. I am sure in January and certainly in the summer there will be plenty of cash around for us to spend

Add to that the endless reports linking us to Kaka and Mr Ed :whistling:

After watching him last night, he seemed pretty good. Comfortable with the ball and not afraid to have a shot.30million though...........he's not that good, 10-15 million tops. http://forum.talkchelsea.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif

he hit the point a said that he is good but not for 30 milion

he can only get better, go for him now, else his price will rise, like any other player, specially with Chelsea showing interest, be a good coup if we can get him at the Bridge, watching him in the Croatia v England game, he can bring the ball down very well, and looks very very skillful :beer:

Yeh, i'd quite like him. Technically, he seems a very gifted player. He's very skillful, fast and has a good pass too. 30m I think is too high, however if it has to be paid, then that's what I'd like to see us pay for him. I think he's worth £15 Million though. But we could do with a player like him, and i'd defiantly take him.Tidy is a good word to describe him ^^ http://forum.talkchelsea.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.png

Edited by Cameron

Can I spare a thought a minute...Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Joe Cole, MakeleleHow on earth is is going to fit into a starting XI every week?? :) EDIT: Mind you if Essien and Mikel are going to the African Nations Cup soon we're gna need someone like him as a replacement.

Edited by CJ Revo

Can I spare a thought a minute...Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Joe Cole, MakeleleHow on earth is is going to fit into a starting XI every week?? :ph34r: EDIT: Mind you if Essien and Mikel are going to the African Nations Cup soon we're gna need someone like him as a replacement.

The point is that our midfield is missing a certain TYPE of player, we need the creative edge in our midfield to work alongside the defensive minded player (Makelele, Mikel, Essien) and the box to box midfielder (Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Sidwell).Long term i would think Sidwell will leave and attacking playmaker will come in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You