Luka Modric

DavidEU

Luka Modric is a fuckin piece of overrated shit.If we give 30 or 20 milion for him i will shave my head and donate it to my mate Tri - Blue so he can be as pretty as i am.First of all Dinamo Zagreb realized they can get money from idiots all round Europe and they are making the price bigger as time goes.I belive he would be a waste of money.We don't need a player on his position anyhow.But he is a good guy coming to personality doing charity and stuff.

Maybe this is not a word for this but mate I think that you are saying stupid thing....Modric will be great belive me....we need him maybe 20 milions are big money but I think we can give thoose money for him..!!

Maybe this is not a word for this but mate I think that you are saying stupid thing....Modric will be great belive me....we need him maybe 20 milions are big money but I think we can give thoose money for him..!!

Stupid?

Stupid is to give more than 20 mill for a player that we don't need.

All we want is a player that wants to play for the team. If he wants to play in spain, he can piss off as far as i'm concerned. I don't want players who say that. And £20m? ok i admit he destroyed England at wembley but we dont need a central midfielder do we?

1. I feel sick when we go in for a playmaker worth 8 mill and we pay 24 - 30 million for him.

2. Lets face it essien is a fantastic player, but he is not worth 24 million no way 15 million i would say.

3. Man utd bought anderson for 17 million he is already one hell of a player every time i watch him i am amazed.

His touch his vision his pace, strength, agility, he went to anfield and out played gerrard even liverpool fans will tell you

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT WE GO IN FOR HIM ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1. I feel sick when we go in for a playmaker worth 8 mill and we pay 24 - 30 million for him.

2. Lets face it essien is a fantastic player, but he is not worth 24 million no way 15 million i would say.

3. Man utd bought anderson for 17 million he is already one hell of a player every time i watch him i am amazed.

His touch his vision his pace, strength, agility, he went to anfield and out played gerrard even liverpool fans will tell you

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT WE GO IN FOR HIM ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Because we can't buy all the good players in the World

that anderson is a cheating cocky arogant wanker. i dont like him, he's good yeah but the way he is like how he moans, waves yellow cards, dives, gives cocky gestures, i just dont like him. hes like a cross between ronaldive and eboue. Not a bad player tho :P

that anderson is a cheating cocky arogant wanker. i dont like him, he's good yeah but the way he is like how he moans, waves yellow cards, dives, gives cocky gestures, i just dont like him. hes like a cross between ronaldive and eboue. Not a bad player tho :P

One of you fav players are jimmy hasselbaink he used to moan all the time. Any way mikel used to do

all them things now look at him. Opta stats says he is the most accurate passer of the ball in the league

93% of his passes find the target.

You can teach a player to be more disciplined, now i am going to have to watch anderson become a world

beater knowing Chelsea scouts knew about him but opted for sidwell and bollocks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You