Next Chelsea Manager

David Moyes or Martin O'Neill

hell no, they have no style, no swagger, no x-factor and in general just very boring managers who will never win anything. i believe we need to do everything to keep hiddink he has revitalised the club no refereeing decisions can deny this.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for Chelsea to hire Rjikaard as manager and then in a year or two hire Hiddink back as Director of Football Operations or whatever the hell you want to call it. Basically just have him oversee our whole club including youngsters.

hell no, they have no style, no swagger, no x-factor and in general just very boring managers who will never win anything. i believe we need to do everything to keep hiddink he has revitalised the club no refereeing decisions can deny this.

We can't keep Hiddink. He doesn't come across as the sort of man to go back on his word, and his word was that he would return to Russia come June.

Moyes and O'Neill have both done superb jobs in building good teams from relatively little in the case of Moyes, and from a large core of English talent in the case of O'Neill.

Whilst I'm not sure they are good enough for Chelsea, I'm afraid I can't say that about ANY realistic choice and as such whoever we go for is going to be a risk.

We can't keep Hiddink. He doesn't come across as the sort of man to go back on his word, and his word was that he would return to Russia come June.

Moyes and O'Neill have both done superb jobs in building good teams from relatively little in the case of Moyes, and from a large core of English talent in the case of O'Neill.

Whilst I'm not sure they are good enough for Chelsea, I'm afraid I can't say that about ANY realistic choice and as such whoever we go for is going to be a risk.

Yep, I agree. Apart from those two, I cant think of anyone else that I would be confident about. I know Villa have tailed off but they were playing good football beforehand. Moyes has done an excellent job at Everton and more than deserves his chance.

As for them not playing with "style", did we play with "style" in the Nou Camp?, I think not. We played there as smaller teams do when they come to the Bridge. It's hypocritical to cunt off other teams for "parking the bus" when we done exactly the same.

O´Neill did great with Villa. He just needs a stronger squad with strength in depth. Thats why Villa were so shit in the end.

He would do great with Chels´.

Better than Bilic, just another national manager without real club experience....

i know this is unlikely but....

i really want hiddink to stay,... for me hiddink is our man 100%

he gets along with abramovich which could mean more money for buying new players.....

abramovich listens to him and his advices....

the players respects him a lot....

he stands up for his players....

and i just don't know how someone could live up to his standards in such a short time like he does....

Yep, I agree. Apart from those two, I cant think of anyone else that I would be confident about. I know Villa have tailed off but they were playing good football beforehand. Moyes has done an excellent job at Everton and more than deserves his chance.

As for them not playing with "style", did we play with "style" in the Nou Camp?, I think not. We played there as smaller teams do when they come to the Bridge. It's hypocritical to cunt off other teams for "parking the bus" when we done exactly the same.

Aye, top post. I don't really recall us playing anywhere near attractive football at all under Mourinho but we were still winning. They've done exceptionally well at relatively low budget clubs.

Hiddink has made appointing our next manager extremely hard. Whoever comes in has an incredibly hard job.

I think Hiddink is going to have the biggest say in who the new man will be, which is why i think it is going to be Rijkaard.

Report: Chelsea Met With Milan's Carlo Ancelotti On Monday Evening

The Blues were keen to find out whether the Italian tactician will arrive at Stamford Bridge in the summer or stay at the San Siro...

32590_news.jpg

The transfer saga involving Milan head coach Carlo Ancelotti and Premier League giants Chelsea is still some way from reaching a conclusion, if a report in the British broadsheet The Guardian is to be believed.

It is claimed that officials representing the west London club met with the Italian tactician on Monday evening to discuss whether or not he intends to take over as manager of the English side in the summer.

Earlier on Monday, the 49-year-old was reported as stating that he has no intentions of ending his eight-year spell with Il Diavolo this summer.

Apparently, the two-time Serie A Coach of the Year had previously agreed to become Blues boss when Guus Hiddink leaves at the end of the season to concentrate on his role as head coach of the Russia national team.

However, it is thought that having guided the Rossoneri to the brink of Champions League qualification, Ancelotti may now be keen to stay at the San Siro.

The result of the alleged meeting is as yet unknown, however, it is reported that Chelsea may now turn their attentions to former Netherlands and Barcelona head coach Frank Rijkaard. Zenit St. Petersburg's Dick Advocaat and former Inter boss Roberto Mancini are also reportedly on their shortlist.

Edited by Kajo

I really don't want Ancelotti, he really is not suited to what need. It is a really tough call but Rijkaard ot Advocaat would be better for sure.

Whoever it is i hope it is sorted very early on in the summer so we can get things sorted out quickly, that way we put ourselves in a much better position for the start of the season.

ancelotti is a better coach than rijkaard IMO. Look at the team rijkaard had and then the team ancelotti had. also in champions league ancelotti has a good record. i would choose ancelotti as over the other too any day. but i dont really rate rijkaard very highly TBH.

Edited by SempreJuve