Slobodan Rajkovic

the wes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the matter at hand though,have you actually seen Mancienne?In what way is he bad?

The only awful thing about him is his hair.

Yeah, I have seen, maybe awful is a strong word...but he looked just an avarage player...nothing special.

Maybe he will improve and be a world class player.

Edited by Henrique

so Your just a weird english who knows nothing about football at all.LOL.

try to construct your sentences so they don't make you sound like a retard.

101 things wrong with what you just said, but i will ignore all of it in the knowledge you may have just escaped from some form of correctional facility.

101 things wrong with what you just said, but i will ignore all of it in the knowledge you may have just escaped from some form of correctional facility.

You are the one who is sounding like a retard rigth now...If you read all posts in this topic, you'll understand why I said that...:censored:...

Edited by Henrique

lmao...I understand you, If my national side had Babel and Kuyt as strikers, and 0 World Cup trophies and my home league was so poor that Afonso Alves can win the golden boot, so I would believe that Mikel is a great player and that Mancienne is the future of Chelsea. :tiphat: LMAO.

Van persie robben and eljero elia is going to be our first choice forward line. Robben is better than robinho van persie is better than fabiano, even kuyt is better than grafite. eljero elia is much much better than nilmar, so why do brazilians ditch the brazilian league to come to holland ?

Hahahahahahahaha

• 5 weeks later...

Chelsea reject Galatasaray offer for Rajkovic

Chelsea are resisting interest from Galatasaray for defender Slobodan Rajkovic.

The young Serbia international has spent the past three years away on-loan in Holland with FC Twente.

Gala have made an offer to Chelsea for Rajkovic, says Fanatik, but it was met with a negative response.

"Chelsea are now thinking about keeping Rajkovic," said a Gala spokesperson, "and do not want to sell him."

Source

Interesting.

We desided to sell Stoch but we will keep a defender who has been on loan for 3 seasons and hasn't made it to Twente's starting XI.

Edited by Kostas

so Your just a weird english who knows nothing about football at all.LOL.

lmfaoooo :lol:

Edited by Kez

Interesting.

We desided to sell Stoch but we will keep a defender who has been on loan for 3 seasons and hasn't made it to Twente's starting XI.

Strange one. However with Belletti gone and Carvalho and Ferreira set on following suit you can imagine Ancelotti wanting as many potential prospects as we have; namely van Aanholt, Bruma, Hutchinson, Rajkovic.

Rajkovic aint potential for Chelsea at all, he aint even in the first squad of FC Twente. This season he was like third choise as substitute but thats also cause he was injured. Imo we have enough potential on left back, Cole, Zhirkov, van Aanholt - Rajkovic is useless for us.

He gets too many injuries, only plus point is he's about 20 years young and still about to learn.

Edited by Vincent

Rajkovic has not been able to join up with Chelsea yet due to work permit issues, also he has had a number of injuries to contend with, but is still seen as an prospect. Not too sure if he will make it or not, probably not, but the club clearly want to give him another year before anything is decided.

• 4 weeks later...

So what's the deal with him now?

He was never mentioned as a loan returnee and didn't feature in the friendly game,I think it's fair to assume that it's only a matter of time before we release him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You