Slobodan Rajkovic

the wes

FC Twente want to keep on-loan Chelsea defender Slobodan Rajkovic.

Chairman Joop Munsterman told Sportweek: "Our wish is clear. We would like to loan him for next season too, but first Chelsea needs to decide what they want with him."

Rajkovic, 20, who was previously on loan at PSV Eindhoven, has played 12 games for Twente this season.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure there is another loan for him next season. Centre back is one position we have no problem with. He can play other positions also including left back i believe which could be a possibility, but i would have thought if anyone was comming back to take the second left back spot it would be Ryan Bertrand.

I think we should loan him again, we have plenty of cover, we could even sell a central defender and we still have enough cover. I think we should get an ut and out left back, maybe a left wing back like Zhirkov who can also play left wing

• 2 weeks later...

On inside the academy tonight on CTV Frank Arneson talked about Sloodan Rajkovic. Rajkovic cannot play for us yet until he has played enough games for his national team. Frank confirmed that next season he will 100% be back on loan next season, they do not know where yet but there is a LOT of interest in him now after a good season at FC Twente. But he will definately not be sold..

This guy has the potential to be as good as Nemanja Vidic, in my opinion. I've seen him play a few times for Twente, he is very assured on the ball and a very calm, no-nonsense sort of defender. Another season in Holland would do him no harm at all - he's been very consistent according to Arnesen.

• 1 year later...

Future Chelsea captain very very vidic like.

:541:, don't be too fast with your conclusions :lol:. Pretty good defender, have to wait and see if he can match the level and speed of the game here.

:541:, don't be too fast with your conclusions :lol:. Pretty good defender, have to wait and see if he can match the level and speed of the game here.

He is a monster though and he is the future centre back for Chelsea he and bruma will make a very good partnership like gallas and terry.

Your just a weird brazilian who knows nothing about football at all.

lmao...I understand you, If my national side had Babel and Kuyt as strikers, and 0 World Cup trophies and my home league was so poor that Afonso Alves can win the golden boot, so I would believe that Mikel is a great player and that Mancienne is the future of Chelsea. :tiphat: LMAO.

Edited by Henrique

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You