Slobodan Rajkovic

the wes

So what's the deal with him now?

He was never mentioned as a loan returnee and didn't feature in the friendly game,I think it's fair to assume that it's only a matter of time before we release him.

Still problems being able to bring him to the club to play for us. I am sure (my memory isn't the greatest) that he will have to spend this season again on loan before we can bring him in, if we want to bring him in at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, worded that really badly lol..

I mean, I thought he was one of our up and coming stars?

Oh right, yeah I had high hopes for him aswell when we signed him but I think he's been pretty unimpresive on loan in Holland. Think we maybe should've brought him over to London when he was sixteen, could've aided his development.

It seems like he is available for FREE.

Fulham were disappointed in their pursuit of the defender Slobodan Rajkovic, who spent three years with Chelsea on loan at PSV Eindhoven and FC Twente in Holland, and is now a free agent. Mark Hughes attended his hearing today but saw the 21-year-old's work permit application rejected, with an appeal likely to follow.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/12/chelsea-ramires-brazil-benfica-midfielder

• 1 year later...

Seems he's right!

Of his defence, he added: "We have plenty of central defenders on loan. "We have a bring-back option on (Hamburg defender Slobodan) Rajkovic. "We don't know if Alex will go, or if the offers will be acceptable. We have kids coming through, as well."

http://msn.foxsports...l-talk-97256018

Did anyone know this?

According to Wikipedia (I know..) we did a Barcelona & added a buy-back clause into the contract. Chelsea FC.. Did good business? :o

On 23 August, 2011 Rajkovic joined Bundesliga club Hamburger SV from Chelsea on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee with a buy-back clause inserted by Chelsea
Edited by RZA

Seems he's right!

Did anyone know this?

According to Wikipedia (I know..) we did a Barcelona & added a buy-back clause into the contract. Chelsea FC.. Did good business? :o

Well makes bloody sense! Great thing to hear! Wonderful, there's a chance Rajko may be back! :)

Well makes bloody sense! Great thing to hear! Wonderful, there's a chance Rajko may be back! :)

Indeed. It would make sense, because Villas-Boas spoke highly of him in pre-season, so it would be highly likely we'd as such clause. And if this is a means to get him here, finally, then I'm all for it. Nullifies the need to buy Cahill for £8million (when there's only 6months left on his contract.)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You