David Villa

Aesthetic Relic

Let´s just be Clear....

If we want to get a player... we must be the only one who want him, because agains Barcelona, Real Madrid or Man U, we are not gonna win not even one.

We are in the last of the top teams where a players will go.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/Chelsea

Chelsea and Manchester City are back in for Valencia star David Villa.

It's emerged in the last 24 hours that a deal with Real Madrid for the Spain international has dramatically collapsed over claims Valencia have suddenly upped their asking price.

It's understood that a Premiership offer has arrived - far greater than what Real president Florentino Perez believed he had agreed for Villa - and the Madrid giants are now turning to Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan.

Chelsea and Manchester City are both confirmed big-money suitors for Villa.

Barcelona have confirmed they have opened talks with Valencia over a move for Spain striker David Villa.

Chelsea and Real Madrid have also shown interest in the 27-year-old and it had been thought that he was set for a move to the Bernabeu.

However, amid talk of a €35 million (£29.7m) bid, Barca vice-president Rafael Yuste has now revealed that they are in negotiations over a potential switch.

“The talks are open, absolutely,” he told the Tot Gira programme on Radio Catalunya.

“Because of the success of our club, many players are interested in coming to Barcelona. This is good and I think people have to be aware of it.”

Yuste also revealed that he expects goalkeeper Victor Valdes to remain at Camp Nou.

Valdes is out of contract in 2010 and there have been reports that Manchester United are considering an approach, but Yuste feels he will stay.

“He is very happy at Barca, like everyone else on the payroll, so I cannot imagine Victor Valdes playing for a team other than Barca and I hope he continues at Barca,” he said.

^ hope that's not true

a 27 year old soon to be 28.. yet another shevchenko

Benzema - 21

Aguero - 21

Pato - 19

:chai:

Ageing players is not what we need i know. But why would you not want Villa? I'd say Villa still has a good 4-5 years in him yet. With Villa your guaranteed goals. He has got goals where ever he has gone. Easily one of the best goal scorers around at the moment.

However i doubt he will come to Chelsea or England. He has said he wants to stay in Spain. I'd say he most likely to go to Barcelona or Real Madrid.

why not move for him. he hv 5 years to be played. also he never tires of running for 90 minutes even 120 minutes. and one thing pure class, pure finisher and aggressive and hvnt won champions league so he will be eager to win it and will give his best shot to win champions league for us. and also a very committed player.

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;"> </h2>

<h2 style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;" class="padding-bottom-7">REAL MADRID claim they have been priced out of a move for David Villa. </h2> The Spanish giants have already splashed £62million on Kaka and are on the verge of landing Cristiano Roanldo for £80million.

But arch-rivals Barcelona are rumoured to have outbid them for Villa.

Barca have reportedly offered 50million euros, plus Bojan Krkic and Jose Martin Caceres, to land the Valencia striker.

And Real admit they will not top the bid — despite seemingly having money to burn.

Director of sport Jorge Valdano said: "If Barca have offered 50million for Villa, plus Bojan and Caceres, I would sell if I was Valencia because we're not going to try and top that.

"We have been in discussions over the last week and there were disagreements.

"On top of money, they want a player and that was causing problems.

"What had seemed to be a deal on track instead became twisted. We don't know why the price became so high."

VALENCIA want David Villa to sign for Chelsea because Roman Abramovich has made the biggest offer for the star striker.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }

There is a bid on the table of £35m from Chelsea for the Spanish hitman, and that has not been matched by Real Madrid. The player himself is believed to want to stay in Spain with Madrid.

But Valencia president Manuel Llorente has told Villa that he needs to go to Chelsea for the sake of the club.

Valencia face crippling debts so they need to raise as much cash as possible this summer from their star assets.

Madrid as yet have only bid £31.8m and have offered a number of players in exchange.

But Valencia need hard cash which is why they want Villa to do his duty for the club and sign for Chelsea.

Llorente said: ‘’It is not possible for Villa to stay here. Today the best offer that we have is from Chelsea and I need to speak to the player about his future.’’

Villa is currently on international duty with Spain at the Confederations Cup and has said he will announce his decision at the end of the tournament.

But it is clear at the moment that Valencia are trying to put pressure on the 28-year-old to sign for Chelsea. The club want a decision by July 1.

I also heard that it was because the chairman (the new guy) knows he has to sell David Villa, which has upset the fans already, but they accept he has to go, but he doesnt want to sell to Real Madrid because Valencia fans hate Madrid and this would piss them off even more selling their star player to a rival team, so the chairman has accepted the only other offer on the table, the Chelsea offer. May we finally actually be signing someone who we've been after against Real =0? Also looks like we may end up getting Tevez/Pato/Aguero too. Villa and one of those three players would be epic. Tevez has ruled out Liverpool and Utd, so its just Man City or Chelsea, and Chelsea must be in talks with Aguero at an advanced stage if we know his personal wage demands, which are rediculously high.

Good times ahead!

MORE DISSAPOINTMENT!?

David Villa's agent claims Valencia are no longer willing to discuss the potential sale of his client.

The Spain international had been widely tipped to join Florentino Perez's revolution at Real Madrid, with both club and player expressing a willingness to do business.

An initial approach from Real fell through last week, but the capital giants were expected to reignite their interest over the coming weeks.

With Valencia currently struggling financially, it was regarded as inevitable that they would be forced to part with at least one of their more saleable assets.

Villa was expected to be the player sacrificed, but the striker's representative now claims that Los Che have decided against verifying a departure for the 27-year-old.

"Valencia have changed their minds and they are telling us they don't want to sell the player, as everyone knows, having talked with three or four top clubs," Jose Luis Tamargo was quoted as saying in the Spanish media.

"They have put us through a situation that is, sadly, very unpleasant because this is no good for anyone."

Villa, who is currently away on international duty at the Confederations Cup, has also been strongly linked with Chelsea and Barcelona.

TO SUM UP:

Villa is staying put because he cant move to Real, another possible fail. And id also like to alert Terminator X that Man Utd are bidding £30mil to buy Benzema and the Lyon president says if the offer is high enough they will accept...Waste of his talent to go to Man U but we just dont need another target man striker

• 1 month later...

<h1 class="articleTitle"></h1>

<h1 class="articleTitle">Chelsea reignite interest in Villa</h1> 2009-07-25 - Added by ExtraFootie As the future of one of the striking worlds hottest properties remains unclear, it seems Chelsea have re-joined the race to sign Spanish star man David Villa.

The Valencia terror, who won the Golden Boot at last years European Championships is almost certain to leave Los Che this summer, but it had looked likely that he would remain in Spain.

But with neither Barcelona or Real Madrid making moves to sign the 27-year-old ace, a move to the Premier League is back on with Chelsea apparently first in line.

The Stamford Bridge outfit had a bid of around £40million rejected earlier in the summer, but a small increase on this would be enough to secure talks with the forward. However, the former Real Zaragoza man has intimated that he wouldn't necessarily be interested in a move to the Premier League.

But with seemingly limited options available to him, the international would listen to what the West London outfit had to say. Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti is thought to be hell bent on landing a big name this summer and Villa tops his list.

The main stumbling block appears to be convincing the dimunitive marksman that England is the best place to further his career. Should this happen, then Chelsea's Russian owner Roman Abramovich will give the green light for a mammoth bid to be lodged.

java script:%20void(0);

This could be by far the best signing of the Summer, Can anyone imagine Chelsea with Drogba and David Villa up front.

Id say this is a step up from Ribery and about 10 steps up from the rumored transfer of Dzeko from Wolfsburg.

I'd love to see him here, but I do worry that if we made a huge bid and got him, would he play anywhere near his best if he really didn't want to come to England in the first place?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You