Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's good, but quite one-dimensional for me. Agreed he can run down the left flank and cross in game after game, but that's about it. His attempts at cutting in and being more creative through the middle was one of the main reasons for the Spurs slump. Even on the left his threat can be countered now, like Bosingwa and Luiz did today.

Massively overrated by the UK media, but Twattenham are the darlings aren't they? Not so much love for Anton Valencia who is light years ahead of Bale in every department.

Dream signing though? of all the players in the world? each to their own though i guess :P

Loved him ever since he was at Southampton as a 16 year old. He'd fit perfectly into our team and there is no better sight in the EPL than seeing him run at full pelt against a defender, I love him.

Loved him ever since he was at Southampton as a 16 year old. He'd fit perfectly into our team and there is no better sight in the EPL than seeing him run at full pelt against a defender, I love him.

Lol good for you :Goober:

He's a decent player, but definitely not on my list of players we really need.

Gareth-who? José Bosingwa kept you at bay, end your career son.

Best post ever :lol:

He's a superb winger and I would love him at this club. He's as Direct as what Robben was and that is exactly what we need ! We have way too many mechanical players, he'd be a breath of fresh air !!!!!

He's a superb winger and I would love him at this club. He's as Direct as what Robben was and that is exactly what we need ! We have way too many mechanical players, he'd be a breath of fresh air !!!!!

Only thing 'superb' about him is his pace, nothing else. And it's not that hard to contain him, like we have consistently shown B)

Robben on the other hand = pure magic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You