Enzo Maresca Thread

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Mário César said:

noooo

Bollocks. We literally brought in Sanchez' goalkeeping coach and he couldn't improve him. 

Fact of the matter is Sanchez looks uncomfortable by merely controlling the football. This is stuff you learn and develop at such an early age, it can't be improved. It's like asking Kurt Zouma to be a ball playing CB. 

If he's going to be shoe horned in then sympathy is already out the door for Enzo. Never going to forgive what that twat did against Arsenal at home. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Nope don't believe it.

Enzo can get fucked for all I care if we concede stupid goals directly because of Sanchez's bozo moments. 

Like I said last week, I have ZERO patience. I'm going to be on Enzo and the directors like a bad rash. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Well let's see what he can do with these keepers, surely he sees something in them if this is true, so let's wait and see.

lol this obsession to focus in foot goalkeeper than his abilities to really defend, that is the much important thing in a goalkeeper

our results improved when petrovic played with us 

Posted (edited)

Getting so fucking fed up with the "I can fix him" mindset. It's a myth Sanchez is good on the ball. Much like Kepa. 

Rest assured the home fans will let Enzo know rather quickly when we see Sanchez looking questionable with the ball. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Getting so fucking fed up with the "I can fix him" mindset. It's a myth Sanchez is good on the ball. Much like Kepa. 

Rest assured the home fans will let Enzo know rather quickly when we see Sanchez looking questionable with the ball. 

it is day one and im already really tired and upset with what Im seeing 

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

lol this obsession to focus in foot goalkeeper than his abilities to really defend, that is the much important thing in a goalkeeper

our results improved when petrovic played with us 

If you play this type of football out from the back it's needed, but you also need a good shop stopper as well, Sanchez is half decent shot stopper so hopefully he can improve on his ball playing abilities 

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If you play this type of football out from the back it's needed, but you also need a good shop stopper as well, Sanchez is half decent shot stopper so hopefully he can improve on his ball playing abilities 

so would be bettter to get another goalkeeper

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Sanchez is half decent shot stopper so hopefully he can improve on his ball playing abilities 

He's 26 going on 27. You are either comfortable on the ball or you're not. Sanchez never has as this technical ability is developed and nurtured at a young age. 

I see it nothing but another disaster. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

so would be bettter to get another goalkeeper

We have petro kepa and Sanchez , 2 that are new, can't just keep buying keepers every season,

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He's 26 going on 27. You are either comfortable on the ball or you're not. Sanchez never has as this technical ability is developed and nurtured at a young age. 

I see it nothing but another disaster. 

Maybe, but 26 27 is prime years if he's going to turn it on, it's now

Edited by YorkshireBlue