Brighton 1-2 Chelsea

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Fc*king var destoyed the match.
What did James do ?
They tumbled him down -free kick to Chelsea it was- then he was pulling his legs and touched someone.

Try watching it with your eyes open 🤣

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

Yes that’s exactly it. We need to win last day spurs to lose and united to lose just in case

We know all too well what it's like to nick a European place. Making sure we do our bit at home is all we should be worried about.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We know all too well what it's like to nick a European place. Making sure we do our bit at home is all we should be worried about.

Well if we don't get the draw then we deserve Conference. 

Just now, King Kante said:

Well if we don't get the draw then we deserve Conference. 

There's people on this forum that believe we don't even deserve a European place because of our performances for the most part, so...

Just now, whats happening said:

so we need a point to be in the europa league next season for sure? 

We either need a point plus Manure not winning FA cup or we need to win and Spurs to lose. The first scenario would be my base case.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I really hope not. He has been an absolute beast since his return. Also doubt he would fetch that much.

Trevor has been our best CB this season. Selling him is lunacy. 

7 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Results wise a perfect day. Would have loved the clean sheet. Reece completely blew it. Hope he still has a chance for the euros…

Barco has a pass on him, but I don’t believe he is ready to be a prem LB in defence. 

Finally 4 on the bounce. A first in the new era. Let’s keep pushing! COYB!

I don't, full Summer of rest is what he needs. Don't need that moron Southgate running him into the ground because he wants to play ultra defensive football. 

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

They couldn't see the complete obvious last summer he is better than Disasi, no doubt they will sell him. 

Disaster as I call him needs to be sold ASAP. Since he has been out of the team we've barely conceded. Absolutely woeful player. 

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

so we need a point to be in the europa league next season for sure? 

Not for sure, but yes if Utd don't win the cup, which is unlikely. 

11 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Fc*king var destoyed the match.
What did James do ?
They tumbled him down -free kick to Chelsea it was- then he was pulling his legs and touched someone.

cleart red on Reece

he is a fucking idiot

we should have finally had an away clean sheet

15 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Try watching it with your eyes open 🤣

Greek judge made a mistake. He should be locked 🔒