Nottm Forest 2-3 Chelsea

I would love to see Reece even for 10 minutes. As for the starting line up the only change I want is Gusto in for Silva. Use Nkunku from the bench. Lets finish the season on 5 straight wins and turn the negative narrative on its head. Come on Chelsea!

19 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Is anyone else concerned we're going to pull out a Burnley/Sheffield Utd performance? 

There is a decent chance they will be safe already before kick off. In this case I expect them to roll over as soon as we get the first goal and us winning at least 2-0. If we concede first it will probably be an eyesore affair cos then we have all the pressure and they none.

Posted (edited)

They are one of the difficult teams to play now. Still fighting to stay in the league. Teams from 9th to 16th place are already on holiday. Liverpool and Villa also. And last two.

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

They are one of the difficult teams to play now. Still fighting to stay in the league. Teams from 9th to 16th place are already on holiday. Liverpool and Villa also. And last two.

Luton will visit West Ham 2 hours earlier. If they lost, they are relegated, so by the time our match kicks off Forest might be safe already.

Either way, we must win, hope CHO will be as silent as during his carreer here.