Nottm Forest 2-3 Chelsea

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Try searching twitter for Chelsea stream links, has been my preferred method for a while - high quality, sometimes they drop but thousands more appear and you can just switch to another

thanks!

Jackson is a liability. A top striker would have scored two goals and game over.

It should be the priority for next season. And keep Gallagher.

Posted (edited)

I have stuck up for Jackson this season and will continue to do until next season as I have seen enough out of him this season to think he has shown enough to get support. However, he needs to come off in this one. 

In addition, this is the kind of performance I was afraid we would put in today when people were discussing how much of a corner we've turned with Poch. Very lethargic. 

I personally would take Jackson off for Nkuku and possibly replace Noni with Sterling if he doesn't get into the game after 5-10 mins. 

Edited by King Kante

I’d keep Jackson but move him to the left replacing mudryk with nkunku who would play center.

Mudryk has a lot of pace and is very direct which could work in counters but he’s not contributing a whole lot.

noni is t winning the duels today but he’s still working hard for the team.

the performance isn’t good. Got little going on aside from occasional Palmers moments of brilliance.