Nottm Forest 2-3 Chelsea

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We aren't getting a thing from these officials. I can't stand games where you can almost tell within the first five minutes shit like this is going to happen.

it was not just a foul, it was a yellow card foul anywhere else on the pitch

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

United look like they have no chance but what happens in a triple heat ?

if all 3 of Spuds, us, and NUFC end on 63

NUFC will get 5th

We will get 6th

Spuds 7th

due to GD

unless we win both our games by 6 or 7 each and NUFC win by 1 in both

Spuds cannot catch us in GD is they lose both and we win both

then we need Manure to lose the FA Cup or we get Confrence League (which we will turn down)we even might turn dow (crazy as it sounds) Europa League, as going to Europe in the EL (let alone the conference league) fucks us with UEFA FFP rules, which are far stricter than EPL FFP rules

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if all 3 of Spuds, us, and NUFC end on 63

NUFC will get 5th

We will get 6th

Spuds 7th

due to GD

unless we win both our games by 6 or 7 each and NUFC win by 1 in both

Spuds cannot catch us in GD is they lose both and we win both

then we need Manure to lose the FA Cup or we get Confrence League (which we will turn down)we even might turn dow (crazy as it sounds) Europa League, as going to Europe in the EL (let alone the conference league) fucks us with UEFA FFP rules, which are far stricter than EPL FFP rules

Spuds ?
I meant triple heat CFC-NC-Manure.
But Spuds have to face City (0 point), Sheffield United and Newcastle away.
Is sixth place milko cup, no europa ?

23 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Spuds ?
I meant triple heat CFC-NC-Manure.
But Spuds have to face City (0 point), Sheffield United and Newcastle away.
Is sixth place milko cup, no europa ?

6th place is Conference League if Utd win the FA Cup. 

Good win, but the lack of control in that game is a large reason why I am not confident about taking Poch into next season. May be harsh, but we were tepid until he got Sterling and James on. 

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

They won't.
So what does 6th place give us ?

Europa League if City win FA Cup. Well worth giving it our best shot. Being back in at least Europa was surely the minimum level set for Poch to keep his job, can't believe they're going to keep him if we don't weasel our way in.

Had to miss most of the game to go pick up the misses from the airport. Sounds like I missed a miniature heart attack game.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Just seen the final goal. Where's that guy that keeps banging on about Caicedo's passing?

That's me. He had a good game, the pass was good as well, although it wasn't anything on Palmer's or James's - although to be fair it didn't have to be as he had quite a big space to hit. I still maintain that he hasn't got enough skill on the ball, and there were a couple of times today he gave it away due to this, but if you think he does and that proves it fair enough. 

As I said to, @MoroccanBluelet's see what next season brings. My feeling is that he gets dislodged and gets rotated in and out of the side depending on whether we need a ball winner or more of a passer/runner from DM/CM. A lot will also depend on what happens with Gallagher as he is  the only other one that can intercept to such a high level as well. 

Edited by King Kante