Not good enough

Why get rid of Anelka? :thumbsdown:

A change of tactics is definitely needed are stongest team for me when everybody is fit would be this.

We should play 4-5-1 but differently. Essien and Lampard in the middle, Kalou and someone else on the wings this is where we need to buy someone. Maybe Robinho...

J.cole playing just behind Drogba.

Edited by carefreeluke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me the problem is simple. Both wings, striker and one midfield position are not being covered properly by the players we have, because they are either too old or too shite. Playing 4-4-2 isn't going to solve this at all.

4-3-3 worked with Jose because of Duff n Robben. We dont have the wingers anymore thats the problem pure and simple. Malouda and Kalou aint gonna do it week in week out. Duff n Robben from 2004-2006 were amazing for us with drogs or crespo up front.

WE NEED:

Essien Back

2 Wingers

Drogba in form

Center Midfielder who is young-ish, 24-26 years old who creates (like Kaka but obv we wont get him, just saying)

WHY....was Anelka started instead of Drogba ? SCOLARI IS CLUELESS

WHY....did it take us 70+ minutes to finally get a shot on target ? STRIKERS = SHITE

WHY....can we not string more than 2 passes together ? LACK OF CREATIVITY

WHY....can we not beat anyone around us ? NO HEART TO WIN

WHY....even against the lesser sides do we look unconvincing ? NEVER UNLESS THEY LET US SCORE

WHY....are we continuing to let players go and not bring in suitable replacements ? STUPID IMO

WHY....have we went from a spirited team to a gutless team ? NO JOSE

WHY....are we continuing with Scolari when its obvious he cant handle it? BRING JOSE BACK

Edited by STEV3O

4-3-3 worked with Jose because of Duff n Robben. We dont have the wingers anymore thats the problem pure and simple. Malouda and Kalou aint gonna do it week in week out. Duff n Robben from 2004-2006 were amazing for us with drogs or crespo up front.

WE NEED:

Essien Back

2 Wingers

Drogba in form

Center Midfielder who is young-ish, 24-26 years old who creates (like Kaka but obv we wont get him, just saying)

Marko Marin and Toni Kroos or Sebastian Giovinco

Yoann Gourcuff

Edited by the wes

i was also wondering why Ballack was left on the field for as long as he was

even before Frank got sent off he could not find a player in a blue shirt quite a few times and wasn't really in the game and kept giving the ball away

i know theres only so much of anti stuff people can put up with but yesterday i was furious to the point that i laughed at how ridiculous this is becoming

Half time I thought we might have a chance. Can you imagine the team that would emerge after that first coma inducing 45 mins had Mourinho been in charge ? Instead, they come out with the same attitude and the Liverpool players had been instructed by the fat waiter to damage our one creative player, Kalou. Red ''Uselesscunt'' Riley decided to ignore this, and send Lampard off instead.

We are missing a Robben, Duff, Joe Cole player, and had it not been for some sterling blocks by Alex it could have been a massive defeat.

We've had 3 managers in 16 months -I fancy a fourth. Scolari is not up to it. For me he is acting and building up his fat retirement fund. When ever anything goes tits up, he turns away all McClarenesque, with his hands in his pockets, defeated. Then a simpering smile and shrug of the shoulders in the post match interview.

He, and Manc cunt Kenyon can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. Zola and Clarke are wasted on the Pikeys, would love them, or the bloke who would really do it for us would be David Moyes.

I would give Steve Clarke the managers job, did absolute wonders as the assistant, that players respond to him, has learned from Jose what more could we ask for?

Scolari has turned this side into absolute shit,we used to be lethal at counter attacking, rock solid in defence, we had an attacking force that made the likes of Jamie carragher shit in his little red shorts. Now we look liek a bunch of has beens...we need a total over-haul of the squad when the summer comes....if they gave Avram the sack for losing the league on the last day, teh league cup in extra-time and teh champions league on penalties thenthis monkey should have been sacked months ago!!!!!

The root of all these problems is letting Clarke leave. Wilkins is fucking clueless, Clarke kept the defensive strength and discipline apparent whilst Scolari promoted attacking play. There's no balance now.

Agree!!There was a Stats list somewhere on how we done with/without Clarke and big differnce defensive wise.He kept us going through the Grant times!

Wilkins was at Chelsea at not the best time as a player so that hasnt helped whereas Clarke learnt from Jose etc

Credit to him for staying when he did,thought be off as soon as Jose got a job but :

I think the bottom line is SCOLARI NEEDS TO GO!! End of story! His brand of football is stale and useless! He has no plan B, He puts researves on at the wrong time (Yes putting Stoch in a game when were behind is not great for the young lads confidence). He refuses to play with 2 up front.

I say Abra needs to go to his piggy bank and offer a large sum to bring back Mourinho! Not only will he gain a better striker (Drogba) he will also find somebody with the guts to tell the under-achieving players to fuck-off!

Everyone who says Scolari should go either offers no alternative solution or the complete folly of "get Mourinho back!"

It's simply not going to happen, so stop dreaming that it will! Who, realistically, could we bring in instead of Scolari?

Ok guys... I´ll do me review with me horrible English....

First of all 2 Thing...

Scolarri don´t know the Premier... Yet at least... He has to Studie too much Ferguson, Wegner and Bennites... That´s is Why we can´t win them... but i´m affraid he does not have the passion tha Jose Has to win them, Scolari Lose a game and I thing he congratuletes the player for there efford... Jose make them feal so bad that they got Scare of loosing the games... I thing Scolarri is to good coach and that make the player Soft...

Plus... I have a teory about a teams that play a winner season specially when they achive the Champion. If you Analyse all the champion league winner team have tha next season horrible with hurth player (Barcelona, Liverpool, Milan)... if you see We where to close to achive it and we where at the same level of United... So United has there problems they good Cristiano´s Cirgury at the beggining of the season... and he is not playing at the same level.... Rooney, Hardgraves, Anderson, Giggs, Scoles, Nani, Ferdinan, etc..etc... In our case we have Drogba, Terry, Carvalo, J. Cole, Essien... Ballack etc.. you know our medical situacion...

The difference is... United has a Bech to replace that player... We did not.... United has tevez and Berva to replace Rooney ... 2 player in a high level.... We sale player insted of buy more... Deco and Bosingwa where just replacement needed... not additions to the team...

For example... SWP would be a good replacement for J.Cole... Now we will have to add Quaresma... How much time is it gonna take to see a good game of quaresma he need tine to adapt... SWP knows the league and could play without problem... Knows... do you thing that Chelsea Would sale Makelele Knowing the Essien Knee problem? No way...

Also... I´m affraid the faq that Abramovich is been away of Chelsea, how many game has he been in the las 2 years... I wonders if he still feal the same for Chelsea as he did 3 years ago...

Remember the Formula to be a Winning team... Coach, Player And Owner in the same task and objetive...

Are we like that know?? Are the 3 points in the same planet?

I hope you guys could understand my Bad English... !!

This for me is Scolari's big test. He's come and inherited Mourinho's squad at the end of the day; a squad who made the result the priority and the performance non-compulsory. He's tried to revolutionalise our way of playing, and whilst it worked at first we've been found out. It won't be till next year that we will be complete in terms of team shape and balance. I'm willing to give the guy time, it is his first season afterall.

It won't be till next year that we will be complete in terms of team shape and balance. I'm willing to give the guy time, it is his first season afterall.

I sort of agree with you.

Until he has time to chop and change the squad, bring in the players he requires to play the system he wants us to play then he should be given time on that basis. His hands have been tied financially and the mindset of the team has changed to a certain extent.

But what I dont understand in this time of transition is how we can go from being a solid defensive unit to a defence with more holes than a tea-bag. Its basically the same squad as last season and the season before that, so frankly....WTF is going on. ?......You just dont forget how to defend overnight, and for that he deserves to take any criticism thrown his direction.