Not good enough

I've had enough of these pathetic performances in big games. I havent hurt as much being a Chelsea fan in ages. I want a team I can be proud of. Yet again I'm left fuming and seriously let down.

WHY....was Anelka started instead of Drogba ?

WHY....did it take us 70+ minutes to finally get a shot on target ?

WHY....can we not string more than 2 passes together ?

WHY....can we not beat anyone around us ?

WHY....even against the lesser sides do we look unconvincing ?

WHY....are we continuing to let players go and not bring in suitable replacements ?

WHY....have we went from a spirited team to a gutless team ?

WHY....are we continuing with Scolari when its obvious he cant handle it?

WHY....am I so furious?.......Because I care about the club thats went from one extreme to another. We the fans deserve more, we deserve better. How long will this continue ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're shit and we know we are..

Money!We need to spend in Summer...bring some more players through from the kiddie pool and get going.

And an asst who has a clue!!

I'll get Phill another season as long as he starts getting it together a bit and stop taking to bloody long with subs!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Agree with you Tri-Blue. Cant remember a time where I have felt so upset with Chelsea. As a fan I have defended the team my whole life and have been happy to do so in the past but we're running out off excuses. Ballack did not contribute at all today and if he did it was a sloppy half hearted slip up. Malouda is not up to scratch, why Scolari left a player ik Drogba on the bench for so long is beyond my understanding.

We need younger players coming up and to get rid of players like Ballack who just dont step up to the plate when we need them most.

We need younger players coming up and to get rid of players like Ballack who just dont step up to the plate when we need them most.

I think its more down to the formation we play. Last season Ballack was really looking the part and was dominating the midfield with Lampard. Defensively we were as tight as a mosquitos areshole and the will to win was oozing through the squad.

Theres none of that present at all currently and it has to do with Scolari. Looking at it from both angles you can say its his tactics and formation, yet on the otherhand you can say that he hasnt had the funds available to buy the players who he sees fit to play the system.

He's got a crop of players who would normally walk into most teams, but atm they wouldnt get in the local pub side. We have to drop this formation were playing and play to the strengths of the players we have. Play a way they are comfortable until he has the players available to do what he wants. Its the only way we are going to get anything out of this season.

Play a way they are comfortable until he has the players available to do what he wants. Its the only way we are going to get anything out of this season.

Defo! What about the ole 4-4-2 we were pretty good at that and knew what we were doing

And play Drogba and Analka together!!Analka alone doesnt work so why keep at it!

Arg he's against change!!

He's got a crop of players who would normally walk into most teams, but atm they wouldnt get in the local pub side. We have to drop this formation were playing and play to the strengths of the players we have. Play a way they are comfortable until he has the players available to do what he wants. Its the only way we are going to get anything out of this season.

Is 4-4-2 a better option? I dont think Anelka is enough going forward alone? I know it's a long time ago but remember last season when we were 1-0 down to arsenal and what changed the game was bringing Anelka and Drogba together up front? We went on to win 2-1 with the two forwards playing off eachother.

I AM FIRST TO SAY WE DID IT WITH JOSE! BUT HE HAD FUNDS IF WE WENT SHITE FOR A FEW GAMES HE WOULD BUY SOMEONE NEW! WE HAD A BIG SQUAD THEN NOW WE HAVE A VERY SMALL ONE.

WE BASICALLY HAVE NO MONEY TO SPEND AND WE HAVE A OLD TIRED TEAM, A TEAM THAT CANT COME UP WITH NEW THINGS AND EVERY TEAM WE PLAY THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY VS US AND BEAT US!

We need to buy in a few young players from 22 to 25, we must have funds free like someone said 30mil we were gonna spend on Robinio and 12 million from W.B i mean come on ! 42million would get us 2 if not 3 brilliant players!

Our defence if Alex stays is fine! we have all the players we need the keepers are fine ! If cech gets crocked just get a youngster to sit on the beench. our midfield is fine the wingers are shite and the forwards are shite what does that tell you!

Get rid of mikel and get essien back and get 2 GOOD WINGERS i bet if you looked i mean we have STAFF ON 100,000's per month looking for players am sure 20million would get 2 bloody good wingers! i mean play me for 100,000 per year! never mind week and am sure i could run up and down that wing fo 90mins

A bit late now though :(

Robinio aint gana stay at City if they carry on so could be someone to go after in Summer as well as a few others in case we dont get him instead of wasting the whole summer mainly on one player and when it falls apart are left stuck

Edited by Laylabelle

Load off Ballack(5 million), Drogba(12 million), Malouda(9million), Anelka(14 million).

40 million there. Get some young legs. Get Robinho.......Get genuine Wingers

Scolari has to do with an old squad which has been carried on for 4 yrs now. Old legs, less drive. Get3-4 good players in the summer.

\

I'm not buying into the "Robinho is the answer" idea.

For starters he'll cost well over 30m. The first priority is to get a better standard of wide player into the squad before we even think about buying another forward. Robinho has hardly set the Premiership alight. The odd flash of brilliance here and there but all we'll have is a smaller player who's just as mobile as Anelka.

What real difference will that make?