Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd

12 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Genuinely sat here thinking going to the gym at 8pm is a better option than wasting my time watching this game.........

It is sad but hard not to think this way now.

Players don't fight hard enough or brave enough at the end of the day. Only a few of them go out there ready to go hard for their teammates. Hard to engage with it.

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

It is sad but hard not to think this way now.

Players don't fight hard enough or brave enough at the end of the day. Only a few of them go out there ready to go hard for their teammates. Hard to engage with it.

Regretting not going, let me tell you 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Started so well....

Back to normal us...wonder if its too late to sell Caicedo to Liverpool...

A mistake is a mistake, I can live with it, what I cannot live with is the complete lack of mentality this team shows, mistakes happen it's how you deal with them! 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Chelsea are the first top-flight side to both score two goals and concede two goals in six consecutive matches in all competitions since Chelsea themselves back in November/December 1989.

Wooo

Poch is such a poor defensive coach

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

persistent fouling not a thing to this referee

Dalot is taking Palmer done for fun and is getting away with it. 

Disasi is having another mare too.