Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Just now, LAM09 said:

Disasi at the other end. He's having a nightmare today.

He's still on cloud9 from the draw at City, still on his phone liking the tweets. We've been underdogs vs City for years, in that time we've beat them many times and even won the titles, yet this squad are buzzing from a draw, we got many issues right now but it starts from the manager in my opinion, it's not long ago (within a month) Poch is happy with the job he is doing, we're mid table?, we are not the same as we were just 2 years ago. Standards seem much different now and the manager is setting these standards right now. 

Enzo has done fuck all….Palmer is quiet….this is Liverpools 2nd team and we’re being bullied….just not acceptable for a Chelsea team!

ENZO Is unreal in the totally wrong way! he is just piss poor  - what is going in the middle with our midfeild 2 230 million on crap!!! 

Edited by zinctek

Just now, dreamcfc said:

He's still on cloud9 from the draw at City, still on his phone liking the tweets. We've been underdogs vs City for years, in that time we've beat them many times and even won the titles, yet this squad are buzzing from a draw, we got many issues right now but it starts from the manager in my opinion, it's not long ago (within a month) Poch is happy with the job he is doing, we're mid table?, we are not the same as we were just 2 years ago. Standards seem much different now and the manager is setting these standards right now. 

I think it has more to do with the performance, tbh. We outplayed the World champs, home & away.