Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

One of our senior defenders is scrapping with a 20 year old in the other team to receive a yellow card. Chilwell really needs replacing in this XI

We have too many ball watchers on this team - people looking for someone else to make something happen. Thank god for Mali Gusto though. What a pick up by the scouting team. Kid will be immense in 2-3 years. Reece has some problems now

Even game but fuck me we should be winning tbh. Same old story... missing chances and self made errors nearly leading to us conceding. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

One of our senior defenders is scrapping with a 20 year old in the other team to receive a yellow card. Chilwell really needs replacing in this XI

He’s always looking to fight.. You are “vice-captain” use your brain let the opponent take the yellow and you walk away

Just now, DDA said:

Even game but fuck me we should be winning tbh. Same old story... missing chances and self made errors nearly leading to us conceding. 

Enzo not sliding it to a wide open Sterling was a big cockup

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

van Dijk and Konate are bullying Jackson too easily 

Jackson needs to be played the ball on the ground in channels like he was for the offside he isn’t an aerial target man at all. 

my biggest issue is that when someone is on the ball everyone is hiding behind an opposing player instead of showing making triangles to pull them out of position. Also we have opportunities to play forward into spaces between the midfield and defenders we play it backwards. When you watch City, Liverpool, Arsenal even you don’t see players hiding behind opposition not looking for the ball.

Hard to pick out any positives from that half, we could have been winning this game and I still think we will, things are going our way mostly but then again thats when we seem to go awol haha - anything can happen still and expecting a great 2nd half