Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Mancini is a victim, he canot handle such a squad... He just limits the damage

Sturridge by example, I do agree... Anelka is able to help the team, once more he has played too much games for 3 years

The games where he was static were due to a lack of energy not helped by the lack of turnover from Carlo. I'm pretty happy with his wing performances since Villas Boas was appointed, he acts more as a winger, he is more rigorous

The thing is, there's only one match where i have ever been pleased with Anelka, and that was the Sunderland match when we won 4-2, becaues he just went on and on and on and caused Sunderland massaive ammounts of problems. Anelka takes to long to make a pass, he ruins the flow of our game, the amount of times he has ruined counter attacking is unbelievable, Anelka can finish but doesn't seem to get into that position, which is kind of right because he plays deep, i wouldn't expect him to score outside the box because Anelka is always finesse over power. He could still add something to the team i see were your coming from, but he does ruin a lot in the squad, and i reckon we could do without him in my opinion, mainly to give others a chance, and stop him from moaning and having a player on the bench all the time.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we looked to have missed out on Aguero next season can still be great if we play our youngsters.

That is it, we have turned into Arsenal.

I believe it was Nietzsche who said: "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one."

Guest justin_3d

I think if Carlo was still in the team, he would have gone for this player.

But oh well, let's hope for our sake that the strikers we got can do good this season.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/American-Pre-season-tour/2011/Squad-for-Dublin-Super-Cup

They named their squad for the Dublin friendly cup and it writes: "Strikers: Mario Balotelli, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Andrea Mancini, plus one other." , that plus one other is Sergio Agüero.. done deal.

The thing is, there's only one match where i have ever been pleased with Anelka, and that was the Sunderland match when we won 4-2, becaues he just went on and on and on and caused Sunderland massaive ammounts of problems. Anelka takes to long to make a pass, he ruins the flow of our game, the amount of times he has ruined counter attacking is unbelievable, Anelka can finish but doesn't seem to get into that position, which is kind of right because he plays deep, i wouldn't expect him to score outside the box because Anelka is always finesse over power. He could still add something to the team i see were your coming from, but he does ruin a lot in the squad, and i reckon we could do without him in my opinion, mainly to give others a chance, and stop him from moaning and having a player on the bench all the time.

I don't deny Anelka may start to lose importance for the next months. Me too, I do not hide to you that he has sometimes irritated me when he broke the rythm, but we cannot say he isn't able to bring quality to the team anymore.

He has never been my favorite player, but it would be disrespectful to say that he is just a wanker and he is over whereas his contributions in the past was huge (we would have been in massive trouble without him the last seasons) and that he can still provide quality in the future

It seems to be his last year at Chelsea, Sturridge proved he could take over gradually. Anelka's importance is gonna be declining, but it won't stop overnight

4 pages in a day?

I think we'd like it to be, out of jealousy and spite. In reality, Aguero is ten times the player Robinho ever was and ever will be.

Nah I meant in the way that he was (a couple of years ago) our main transfer target and ends up at City.

BREAKING: Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero signs for Manchester City

The Argentine prodigy has finalised a move to the Premier League giants, putting an end to one of this summer's longest transfer sagas

Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero has completed a switch to Manchester City, the player has announced via Twitter.

"I am a City player already. I am happy to be at this club and in this city. Thank you everyone for the welcome and the reception !!!," Aguero tweeted.

lock after 3 years. wave.gif

Guest justin_3d

Well done to City in getting a great player.

Will be a better challenge now facing City with Aguero! Can't wait!!blue%20scalf.gif