Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

That's not the case with every club, I see no reason why it's 100% guaranteed to happen with Chelsea.

What?.. you do realise that makes no sense, Mourinho is our greatest ever manager. I deal with facts, you just spouted hypothetical bullshit.

Our owner never bypassed the financial fair play rules by agreeing a sponsorship deal with himself. Which is essentially what City have done.

Can happen, can not.

But as i said, there is no deserve in this game. The money flows where it wants to go.

Second it does makes sense. You give a man so much money and he is bound to win a lot of stuff and be a greatest manager ever.

Look at City and their money. Have not won nothing in a long time, so just because Mancini took them to the CL and won a FA Cup he is the greatest ever?

Please you can't distort the previous manager that did good with such little budget to the current one.

It is why I say post and pre roman. That much money distort everything.

And for bypassing the deal, i don't think so. Etihad is an airline that will also get massive revenue boost from this deal, cause their marketing will be expanded with City.

I see it as a win win situation. A very clever deal by my books.

What's so like him to Aguero?

I prefer to stay with the available strikers instead take Aguero not see what is there that can give huge amounts of it more salary than Terry and Lampard

Can happen, can not.

But as i said, there is no deserve in this game. The money flows where it wants to go.

Second it does makes sense. You give a man so much money and he is bound to win a lot of stuff and be a greatest manager ever.

Look at City and their money. Have not won nothing in a long time, so just because Mancini took them to the CL and won a FA Cup he is the greatest ever?

Please you can't distort the previous manager that did good with such little budget to the current one.

It is why I say post and pre roman. That much money distort everything.

Mourinho is our greatest ever manager for many reasons. Trophy's, talent, and the historical significance of his reign and the impact he made.

so just because Mancini took them to the CL and won a FA Cup he is the greatest ever?

Well, as far as 'success' goes...

Ted Drake only managed 1 league title in 10 years. So technically Jose' is the greatest manager the club has had.

Man-City have had better managers than Mancini, once upon a time they won the league. :rolleyes:

And for bypassing the deal, i don't think so. Etihad is an airline that will also get massive revenue boost from this deal, cause their marketing will be expanded with City.

I see it as a win win situation. A very clever deal by my books.

Ethiad have never made a profit, the deal is criminal, it's owned by the same family who own Man-City.

They've quite literally made a deal with themselves.

Guest justin_3d

Mourinho is our greatest ever manager for many reasons. Trophy's, talent, and the historical significance of his reign and the impact he made.

Well, as far as 'success' goes...

Ted Drake only managed 1 league title in 10 years. So technically Jose' is the greatest manager the club has had.

Man-City have had better managers than Mancini, once upon a time they won the league. :rolleyes:

Ethiad have never made a profit, the deal is criminal, it's owned by the same family who own Man-City.

They've quite literally made a deal with themselves.

Vialli???

He did good with the little he had.

How much more will he had done with the money Mourinho had?

We will never know, it is why all that money from Roman distort previous work from managers.

Again Vialli did a lot with the budget he had.

As far as the deal being criminal how do you know? Are you a judge?

That is your view, but as far as i know, there is nothing wrong.

Vialli???

He did good with the little he had.

How much more will he had done with the money Mourinho had?

We will never know, it is why all that money from Roman distort previous work from managers.

Again Vialli did a lot with the budget he had.

As far as the deal being criminal how do you know? Are you a judge?

That is your view, but as far as i know, there is nothing wrong.

You can't discredit Mourinho because he had money. Scolari brought in players and had one of Europe's elite squads. Heck, he brought in an entire new array of backroom staff. Jose' is the clubs greatest ever manager, and for you to despise him so much is baffling.

Once again you are dealing with bullshit hypothetical's, what if so and so had money, if only my aunt was my uncle she'd have bollocks, etc etc..

Guest justin_3d

You can't discredit Mourinho because he had money. Scolari brought in players and had one of Europe's elite squads. Heck, he brought in an entire new array of backroom staff. Jose' is the clubs greatest ever manager, and for you to despise him so much is baffling.

Once again you are dealing with bullshit hypothetical's, what if so and so had money, if only my aunt was my uncle she's have bollocks, etc etc..

It's the truth!

You can get all piss of if you want, but that's the way it is.

Guest justin_3d

What a pointless reply.

If you have nothing more to say, then leave the thread.

I gave you a reply, and you said it's hypothetical.

You can't accept the truth, that is all!

And why do i have to leave the thread?

Cause I don't agree with your view?

I gave you a reply, and you said it's hypothetical.

You can't accept the truth, that is all!

And why do i have to leave the thread?

Cause I don't agree with your view?

Mourinho = The clubs greatest ever manager (based on facts).

Justin's view.... Vialli could have been superman if he had the money = hypothetical. :rolleyes:

Guest justin_3d

Mourinho = the clubs greatest ever manager (based on facts).

Justin's view.... Vialli could have been superman if he had the money = hypothetical. :rolleyes:

My argument is base on money.

Would Mourinho do well with us with the budget of Vialli?

Who knows. Maybes, yes or no.

But the matter of the fact remains that when Roman came it distort everything, that is why you have to look at everything post Roman, and pre Roman era.

We are not talking of only 100 mill dollar invested here and there, we are talking about a multi billion project that change the whole structure of the club.

Guest justin_3d

Lol i thought i was the only one that noticed tongue.gif

Your eyes see what they want to see.

I am sure you can look around the post, and see times when i defended other clubs like Barcelona?

Or Arsenal for Wenger financial approach that puts the club in a solid financial structure.