Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Guest justin_3d

Would be a shame to see Aguero go to City, have wanted him at Chelsea for a long time and he will most certainly improve City a lot. His wage demands have been an issue according to reports and i am sure City would have been willing to pay him what he wants which could be why we are not making a bid.

We got Torres! :wacko:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

right you, fuckin wrap it up about torres, Its boring

What?

We got Torres, why do we need another striker?

Don't you have confidence in him?

It is why i said a million times, we don't need Aguero!

What?

We got Torres, why do we need another striker?

Don't you have confidence in him?

It is why i said a million times, we don't need Aguero!

the constant digs at torres, dont let on you were sticking up for him, you even put the stupid wee face after your comment. Ps you said a million times we dont need kun? You said on the last page we should sell kalou and nelks and sign aguero!

Guest justin_3d

the constant digs at torres, dont let on you were sticking up for him, you even put the stupid wee face after your comment.

Yeah cause i don't believe in him till he changes his attitude.

But the majority of the fans and club believes in him.

So if you believe in him, whats the point in asking for another striker?

A waste of money.

Not to mention that Sturridge needs to get more chances, and Drogba still good for another season or two.

And as I said in the past, we don't need Aguero till we sell Anelka/Kalou.

What's the whole point of bidding for him, when the manager has not hinted of getting rid of these two?

For me i would sell these two and get Aguero. But until we sell them or know we are going to sell them there is no need for him!

Yeah cause i don't believe in him till he changes his attitude.

But the majority of the fans and club believes in him.

So if you believe in him, whats the point in asking for another striker?

A waste of money.

Not to mention that Sturridge needs to get more chances, and Drogba still good for another season or two.

And as I said in the past, we don't need Aguero till we sell Anelka/Kalou.

What's the whole point of bidding for him, when the manager has not hinted of getting rid of these two?

For me i would sell these two and get Aguero. But until we sell them or know we are going to sell them there is no need for him!

listen i dont care about signing aguero im happy with our forward line. The point im gettin at is you never let up a chance to stick the boot into torres. If you want to continue to talk shit about him go to his own thread and do it there like you said you would a few days ago in one of your many torres bashing posts. Fuck sake get behind the players and stop doing what every other teams supporters are already doing

Guest justin_3d

listen i dont care about signing aguero im happy with our forward line. The point im gettin at is you never let up a chance to stick the boot into torres. If you want to continue to talk shit about him go to his own thread and do it there like you said you would a few days ago in one of your many torres bashing posts. Fuck sake get behind the players and stop doing what every other teams supporters are already doing

???

I just said we got Torres.

There is no bashing there!

And that we have too many strikers to add more. We got 5!

Ridicules amount. I think 3 or 4 strikers should be good enough.

???

I just said we got Torres.

There is no bashing there!

And that we have too many strikers to add more. We got 5!

Ridicules amount. I think 3 or 4 strikers should be good enough.

you said we got torres and then put the stupide wee face after it which makes out that your less than impressed with him, you have said AGAIN that you dont like him (we get that by the way) until he changes his attitude whatever that means and if your not having a go at torres why did you select him as the name to use and not drogs or nelks or anyone else? It was your way of having a go and all im saying is give it a fuckin rest End of!

Guest justin_3d

you said we got torres and then put the stupide wee face after it which makes out that your less than impressed with him, you have said AGAIN that you dont like him (we get that by the way) until he changes his attitude whatever that means and if your not having a go at torres why did you select him as the name to use and not drogs or nelks or anyone else? It was your way of having a go and all im saying is give it a fuckin rest End of!

So whats the problem of putting a wee face?

It's not like it was this one:

:Goober:

We have Torres and don't need more striker till we sell.

Guest justin_3d

I'm all for patience, and trust in AVB's decision making,.... but it is very nerve-wracking to watch our rivals snap up players like this....

I mean Tevez hasn't even left! dry.gif

The problem here is that we fire managers, and managers have to asses the players, give them chances etc etc.

City knows what they want with Aguero, cause they will sell all these other strikers, or don't consider them part of their team.

We got Anelka, Kalou, Drogba, Sturridge and Torres. 5 strikers!

And there is no hint of weather AVB will sell Anelka or Kalou.

I mean just look at what he said when they ask about Lukaku.

That tells you all, that he is still assessing the squad, and will loose to players like this, till he decides what he wants..

Completely agree with your post..but you have to admit, its frustrating to play the waiting game and be a spectator in this transfer window......

He is on the verge of joining Inter on loan

I hope that's true...

It make me sick.:mouthclosed:

Why would anyone in their right minds play for Manchester City?

According to initial estimates Kun Aguero arrived in Manchester tomorrow to finalize his transfer to City which will be worth 40 million + salary of 250,000 pounds per week

That's why.