Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys do not regret it.

I feel that Aguero will be required in England for various reasons one of which is completely different style that is practiced.

The other argument so I have for players from Argentina to England is that very small number of they fail to truly shine and to enforce in England.

That's a fair point Domino, there haven't been many outstanding Argentine players who have performed well in this league. Aguero is pure quality however, and though it will take time, he will integrate and become a 20-goals-a-season striker for City.

That's a fair point Domino, there haven't been many outstanding Argentine players who have performed well in this league. Aguero is pure quality however, and though it will take time, he will integrate and become a 20-goals-a-season striker for City.

The biggest problem for most players from South America is the island difficult acclimatization and weather. Style of play is difficult for them and soon after they arrived said they want to go.

Maybe Carlos Tevez is the only way more seriously than you have had more sustained in English football

Guys do not regret it.

I feel that Aguero will be required in England for various reasons one of which is completely different style that is practiced.

The other argument so I have for players from Argentina to England is that very small number of they fail to truly shine and to enforce in England.

so we should look forward to spending 40 mill on pastore then!

I prefer to get Luka Modric for Javier.

Not only because one has far more experience in England, and he is proven quality, Pastore yet to develop and I'm not sure if England is the right place for it.

Why did he choose City ? They won a Cup after i don't know 30 years and they got it :angry: We are a club in need of players like Aguero and an association with Torres its just the best thing for us.

I Don't really think that City will win the PL or the CL...

Why did he choose City ? They won a Cup after i don't know 30 years and they got it :angry: We are a club in need of players like Aguero and an association with Torres its just the best thing for us.

I Don't really think that City will win the PL or the CL...

Because, we never made a move?

On twitter they say he arrived at Manchester and it's probably true...it seems we missed another one...

It's time for Torres to repay that trust we're placing on his head now.

The club is placing a lot of trust in him by not signing another striker like Aguero. Even if we sign Lukaku, it won't be to dislodge Torres' place in the squad. So now he has to prove he's worth this huge risk.

If we do lose him to City I will always mantain that it's due to the fact that we didn't move for him (this window at least), I've showed it before but Aguero did once say (last year I think):

'Chelsea are a great club. They have become one of the most feared in Europe over recent years.'

'I look at players like Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard and they have been - and still are - the best players in their positions in the world. I could really learn from players like that, there is no doubt.

'London would be a really amazing city to live in as well, myself and my wife could be really happy there. Carlos Tevez is doing really well at Manchester City but, for me, it is about joining a club who are ready to challenge for honours. City are not ready yet.'

City may now arguably be ready, but from this you can really tell that he would have always preferred Chelsea to City. Mabye talks will collapse like with Juve , or better yet we could do a "Robinho hijacking" to City who maybe did us a favour.blue%20scalf.gif

EDIT: 'Just landed in Manchester to finalize the details of the offer with the City. Everything is fine! In a while I'll tell you more.' Aguero said this on Twitter 32 mins ago :fainthv9: