Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Come on, fair enough even though it looks like a 99 percent possible deal, you still have to put it up when it is actually confirmed, otherwise it's stupid. Fair enough lose hope but don't be so stupid about it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Yeah well Aguero is better of going to City, since AVB seems to keep assessing Kalou and Anelka, when we all know we should sell them in a heartbeat and get Aguero.

So because of that City will close the deal soon.

Would be a shame to see Aguero go to City, have wanted him at Chelsea for a long time and he will most certainly improve City a lot. His wage demands have been an issue according to reports and i am sure City would have been willing to pay him what he wants which could be why we are not making a bid.

Would be a shame to see Aguero go to City, have wanted him at Chelsea for a long time and he will most certainly improve City a lot. His wage demands have been an issue according to reports and i am sure City would have been willing to pay him what he wants which could be why we are not making a bid.

250,000 pounds per week is real crazy, I personally do not believe Aguero have

1. Man-City

2. Man-Utd

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

So you're saying Aguero will win Citeh the league?

I personally don't think so.... unless if they can somehow keep Tevez.

Tevez+Aguero+Dzeko will be sick !