Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaat a goaaal, fuck me, can we just offer 45m for Neymar and get him ?!

Because we've spent 50m on a washed-up Spanish striker who has scored 1 goal in 21 games or so.

The people bitter about City are hypocrites. We did exactly the same when we monopolised the transfer market between 2003 and 2007.

We spent millions for players like Cech, Drogba, Essien, Carvalho etc..They've spent it on Lescott, Barry, Milner, Balotelli, Boateng, Adebayor, Bridge etc..We were winning trophies and were in the top 4 before we were bought, unlike City. No trophies in 35 years and were 10th when they were oiled out.

We spent millions for players like Cech, Drogba, Essien, Carvalho etc..They've spent it on Lescott, Barry, Milner, Balotelli, Boateng, Adebayor, Bridge etc..We were winning trophies and were in the top 4 before we were bought, unlike City. No trophies in 35 years and were 10th when they were oiled out.

I can name numerous Chelsea flop signings

Totally agree with that!, at least in some way, we deserved the money, just like Newcastle did since they were contenders.

Totally agree with that!, at least in some way, we deserved the money, just like Newcastle did since they were contenders.

Even Blackburn spent their money wisely in 1994-95 when they won the league.

Whilst they've also got players like Tevez, David Silva, Joe Hart, Aleksandr Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Edin Dzeko, Nigel de Jong and Yaya Toure who are all, IMO, either world class or very talented footballers.

Every team makes some shit signings, and some brilliant ones.

There is an upside to this, I'd rather we played against Aguero than Tevez, I still feel Tevez is a more dangerous player. If they have both though we're fuckity fucked.

Agree with that theres a feeling amongst South American commentators that Aguero has peaked. Tevez is just a killer in front of goal and wished we signed him couple of years ago.

Guest justin_3d

There is no such thing as deserved. Money goes where it wants to go.

In time Chelsea money will dry out, and most fans will turn like Liverpool fan and will only talk about the past.

This is a cycle!

There is no such thing as deserved. Money goes where it wants to go.

In time Chelsea money will dry out, and most fans will turn like Liverpool fan and will only talk about the past.

This is a cycle!

That's not guaranteed. Many clubs have had long extended periods of success, hopefully when Roman pops his clogs he will leave the club to his son.

You seem to glee in all things anti-chelsea, you despise Mourinho (our greatest ever manager) and frown upon everyone who has a bad word to say about City. :rolleyes:

Guest justin_3d

That's not guaranteed. Many clubs have had long extended periods of success, hopefully when Roman pops his clogs he will leave the club to his son.

You seem to glee in all things anti-chelsea, you despise Mourinho (our greatest ever manager) and frown upon everyone who has a bad word to say about City. :rolleyes:

Leeds United, Notinhgam, Blackburn itself and much more.

It's a cycle. Money flows in, money flows out.

Yes I don't like Mourinho. But our greatest manager ever??? Maybe in the Roman era, cause we don't know how well past great manager would have done with all that money he got.

And frown about a bad word about City? Cause as I said, they have the right to do what they want cause we did the same....

Leeds United, Notinhgam, Blackburn itself and much more.

It's a cycle. Money flows in, money flows out.

That's not the case with every club, I see no reason why it's 100% guaranteed to happen with Chelsea.

Yes I don't like Mourinho. But our greatest manager ever??? Maybe in the Roman era, cause we don't know how well past great manager would have done with all that money he got.

What?.. you do realise that makes no sense, Mourinho is our greatest ever manager. I deal with facts, you just spouted hypothetical bullshit.

And frown about a bad word about City? Cause as I said, they have the right to do what they want cause we did the same....

Our owner never bypassed the financial fair play rules by agreeing a sponsorship deal with himself. Which is essentially what City have done.