Chelsea 6-1 Middlesbrough

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Well done, everyone!

Expect Broja and Mudryk, of course.

add Madueke to that ( part from the goal he is useless ) 

13 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I have a feeling if Carney can stay healthy we can really move up the table there’s something about his presence on the field with Palmer that gives me so much confidence.

100% he is a proper player.

Just now, zinctek said:

add Madueke to that ( part from the goal he is useless ) 

I don’t rate Noni very high, but he managed to score 4 goals in ~460 minutes.. He definetly got some skills, pace, can score and even makes good passes sometimes. I can see him stay part of the squad like Origi was at Liverpool.. Not starboy though.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Now we are likely to make it a 6th straight loss in a domestic cup final, 3 rd in a row vs Liverpool (4th counting the super cup , all on penalties) . So hope Fulham do us a solid here 

Fulham wouldn’t be much easier I feel.. It would be once in a lifetime oppurtunity for many players to win silverware and play in EL.. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Now we are likely to make it a 6th straight loss in a domestic cup final, 3 rd in a row vs Liverpool (4th counting the super cup , all on penalties) . So hope Fulham do us a solid here 

our latest FA Cup finals

1b19797c87ec493b5fe71e12d88fb9f4.png

our latest League Cup finals

4d560c1fd7becc1fe34ea6707a1ae35f.png0086453d4c8ed777cf10feff816b3e07.png