Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

'it's not hard a hard' :rolleyes: ...and to think you edited that post

roman appointed ancelotti to win us the champions league, it's more or less a fact :rolleyes:

to become one of the great clubs, we need to win the champions league.

kenyon has stated this in many interviews

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti has made a dramatic attempt to win the race to sign Carlos Tevez by telephoning him personally.

The new Chelsea manager called Tevez after obtaining the number from the striker's Argentina colleague Hernan Crespo and stressed he sees him as an integral part of his plans.

Crespo, who worked with Ancelotti when loaned by Chelsea to Milan four years ago, helped the Italian make contact with Tevez and Sportsmail understands they spoke on Sunday.

Ancelotti is spreading his net as far as possible in the hope of securing players to strengthen the squad he inherits at the start of next month and sees Tevez, who has been frustrated by a lack of games at Manchester United, as a key element in the changes.

Kaka, David Villa and Franck Ribery topped Chelsea's list of transfer targets but Kaka has gone to Real Madrid and the other two are likely to follow - even if Chelsea remain determined to lure Ribery from Bayern Munich.

Sergio Aguero is another player under consideration, with talks having taken place with representatives for the Atletico Madrid striker.

Manchester City remain the most likely destination for Tevez, who is available for £25million when his loan deal at Old Trafford finishes at the end of this month.

But Ancelotti is known to be an admirer of the hard-working striker and if he can convince him to move to Stamford Bridge he will ask Roman Abramovich to meet the asking price set by Kia Joorabchian and his investors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...join-Blues.html

'it's not hard a hard' :rolleyes: ...and to think you edited that post

roman appointed ancelotti to win us the champions league, it's more or less a fact :rolleyes:

to become one of the great clubs, we need to win the champions league.

kenyon has stated this in many interviews

First off.....I edited a post. So what.

Secondly.....more or less isnt a fact. Fact is a fact.

Thirdly....I agree, but its not essential.

this is what i think,

there are two likely scenarios for Tevez if he leaves ManU which looks likely, either ManCity or the bridge. if he chooses man city it would probably be just for money. meaning if he chooses man city over Chelsea, he obviously cares more about the cash than playing at the highest level of european competition, so he wouldnt be the type of player id want. but from everything ive heard he has a great work ethic and is very competitive so i think he might choose us if we're in the ballpark moneywise.

I.m sorry but anyone not wanting to see Tevez in a Chelsea shirt needs their heads testing. He is probably the hardest working player in the Prem. He has pace and skill and as for him not scoring enough goals is a pointless thing to say. As somebody already pointed out he is a perfect foil for Lamps, and will back Drogs up perfectly. I think this deal is way off of actually happening, but I for one would welcome him with open arms.

I would be happy to see Tevez come. Too many people are now judging him off last season. And he wasn't utilised properly at Man U last season, and he certainly didn't seem to happy for the majority of it either. The season before he was class, and he is a class player and i think would work very well for us...

I.m sorry but anyone not wanting to see Tevez in a Chelsea shirt needs their heads testing. He is probably the hardest working player in the Prem. He has pace and skill and as for him not scoring enough goals is a pointless thing to say. As somebody already pointed out he is a perfect foil for Lamps, and will back Drogs up perfectly. I think this deal is way off of actually happening, but I for one would welcome him with open arms.

Completely agree, 25 is still very young as well, I wouldnt be surporised to see him come either, we have had our eye on him since before he joined West Ham. Still think we need some more quality out wide though even if he does join.

Sky Sports News understands that talks will begin with all interested parties hoping to sign Carlos Tevez on Monday and Tuesday.

Representatives of the Argentina striker will hold discussions with four clubs in the Premier League - Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Reports also suggest that one club in Italy and one in Spain are interested, although the Primera Liga side is not thought to be Real Madrid.

It is understood that Tevez himself will announce that he would prefer to stay in the Premier League.

The 25-year-old joined United on loan in 2007, but that deal expires at the end of June and speculation has suggested that the forward is ready to turn his back on Old Trafford.

Conjecture has implied that Tevez could view City as his preferred destination, with rumour suggesting the Eastlands outfit are prepared to offer a deal worth in the region of £140,000-a-week.

Would be a great signing. And is still a very possible move if you ask me. All this talk about him not going to any of United's rivals is shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to City or us. Firstly, Tevez wants to move, Fegie wants to sell, the United fans our now agaisnt him. It's very likely he will move if you ask me. Players have done it in the past what about Figo from Barca to Real Madrid?

I think it'd be an excellent signing, to be honest. I know he'll put his all in, and he will become a fan favourite almost instantly, as he's done at both West Ham, and Manchester United. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to any of either us, Liverpool or City. Hopefully it will be us, but, I think he's more likely to move to Anfield, or stay at Old Trafford.

GET TEVEZ.... WE all know the class of a player that he is.... and if he does not stay at United.... the best option is Chelsea no doud because City... is more money 0 wins }

GET CARLOS TEVEZ...

WILLIAM HILL expect to see Carlos Tevez lining up for Chelsea on the opening day of next season, and make him a 6/4 chance to be with the Stamford Bridge club by then.

'There is no money for Tevez to stay at United so we are taking that to suggest that he will be elsewhere by next season and reckon that Chelsea is his most likely destination' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

Where Will Tevez Be 1st Day Of Next Season? Chelsea 6/4 ;Man Utd 11/4; Man City 3/1;Liverpool 8/1; Real Madrid 10/1; Barcelona 10/1

Really really hope we get him. Problem with all the other strikers were being linked too know is they have no Premier League experience, Tevez saved West Ham from going down by himself, and was a key part of Man Uniteds Champions League - Premiership squad.

Carlos Tevez is the true definition of a blue collared worker, barely a whiner, talented with the ball, has pace and a great goalscorer. If he does become a Chelsea player i'll be the first to get his shirt.

I'll join you mate. His workrate alone is exceptional, and he has a really nice habit of scoring important goals. Would be wonderful to have a choice between Tevez, Anelka and Drogba ahead of a match!