Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this on an unofficial Manchester City website

Reports have since surfaced that Kia Joorabchian suggested it is between ourselves and Chelsea to land him. On the surface, if one of the principle reasons Tevez decided to reject United was his lack of regular playing time during 2008/09, would Chelsea be a consideration given he may find himself in exactly the same situation? Even with the imminent arrival of Roque Santa Cruz you have to think Tevez would be a certainty to start, and from a financial aspect I don't see us being outbid by Chelsea on any wage demands.

what fucking cunts, they already believe it's happened for them. Just because they have money coming out their ears they think they can just sign everyone that's vulnerable.

PSSHH!!

Hope we sign the fucker, not only because he is class but beacause a good freind of mine is a one eyed hammer supporter. He wanks off to Tevez.

Defo going to be on my new away shirt this season if we sign him.

Who's playing in the Champions League next season? What team won silverware last season? What team is full of international star players? It certainly isn't Manchester City. I highly suspect that Tevez will want to play Champions League football next season. We might not be able to match the wages Man City offered him, but I reckon we could match those he earned at United, and that would be enough to sign him, I'd reckon.

City's financial muscle means fuck all. We're playing European football and have a squad of established international star players. We can at least match the wages he was on at United, and he many times reiterated he was happy to stay there on his current deal.

If he doesn't want to upset the ManUre fans by joining the thieving scouse bastards, He is not exactly going to be messy tissue material for them by joining the camel jockeys at Citeh either. So there is only one place to come and that's us, and by joining us he only stands to upset a few Wet Spam muppets.