Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at who we're in for....Tevez, Aguero and Dembelelelelelelele...... :lol:

I'm leaning toward Tevez due to his experience in the EPL. He wont have a settling in period and should hit the ground running which is what we need to be doing come August.

i hope man-city out bid us

tevez dosent score enough goals, and theirs a reason one of the best managers in the history of football is not playing him.

YEah, instead he plays a 30 million lazy fuck who hardly runs a yard.

Tevez anyday has a better work rate than most of the players in the premier leage. The reason he doesnt score many GOALS is because he is a SECOND STRIKER. Perfect foil for Drogba.

i'd rather have anelka up front with drogba then we have goals coming in regularly from both strikers

and once again alex ferguson is one of the greatest managers in the history of the game.

but ah well lets put our golden boot winner on the bench for a man-u reject who dosent score enough goals and has an agent from hell.

i'd rather have anelka up front with drogba then we have goals coming in regularly from both strikers

and once again alex ferguson is one of the greatest managers in the history of the game.

but ah well lets put our golden boot winner on the bench for a man-u reject who dosent score enough goals and has an agent from hell.

And yet he got Shoved in by Barcelona in the Finals.

He doesnt Score enough goals cus he is a SECOND STRIKER!!!...Are you that thick that you dont understand we need someone who can unlock the defenses by playing in the hole. Why do you think we are so desperate to bring in Aguero and Tevez and the likes. Lively, Young, dribblers.

And if you so dont want to bench Anelka, where the hell do you think Benzema will play....?

Edited by warnie_666

i dont want to bench anelka for tevez, Benzema would be a different story

not that realistically i actually think we could pull off a deal like benzema seems as galatico era is back and man-u now have 80mill spending money and of course man-citys financial abilitys, allthough benzema would be the ideal signing.

and we are hardley 'desperate' as you delightfully put it.. a referee denied us from champions league glory and the year before a slip by john terry.

i dont want to bench anelka for tevez, Benzema would be a different story

not that realistically i actually think we could pull off a deal like benzema seems as galatico era is back and man-u now have 80mill spending money and of course man-citys financial abilitys, allthough benzema would be the ideal signing.

and we are hardley 'desperate' as you delightfully put it.. a referee denied us from champions league glory and the year before a slip by john terry.

And what about those Draws against, Newcastle at home, Hull at home, Fulham away, and the likes. These games cost us the league.

Oh sorry, may be you arrived along with Hiddink.

ancelotti is our new manager! until we win the champions league there is no premier league.

and btw what is that supposed to mean? because i really dont care for being insulted by someone located in ohio and born in india about my football club on a discussion about carlos tevez.

Edited by Terminator X

ancelotti is our new manager! until we win the champions league there is no league.

and btw what is that supposed to mean? because i really dont care for being insulted by an indian from ohio about my football club on a discussion about carlos tevez.

Doesnt mean we will ignore the League.

And if you dont care being insulted by me, then heres another one.

You have made enough fool of yourself in this Forum by your trashy personal comments on others, not to mention your obsession wih benzema. And the worst part is, you dont seem to realize it. Makes me wonder whether the 18 yr old hip hop obsessed kid is on weed before he posts.....

ancelotti is our new manager! until we win the champions league there is no premier league.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !!!!!!!!! :huh:

The EPL is the prize I'd rather have over anything. Any team with luck on their side can win the CL.....This season proved that beyond a doubt.

The team that wins their domestic league shows they are the best side over a longer period. The CL is farcical now since its no longer the European Cup. When teams that dont win their own domestic league have a chance of glory it makes a mockery of the competition. That includes us.

Over the past several seasons the EPL has shown its strength in Europe as the best legue in the world. The CL is a bonus that I would like to win, but its by no means a priority.

^ ancelotti was appointed to win us the champions league, seems as he's only won the league once in all his time at milan.

Believe what you want. :rolleyes:

I doubt for one second his only concern is the CL. Winning the league is a must for any top side. Anything else is a bonus. Its not hard a hard concept to grasp.

Edited by Aesthetic Relic