Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

How? Caicedo lets the man go? Colwill attacks the ball misjudging it…

what has it really got to do with Disasi and Badiashile? 

I honestly think Badi should have been the one to challenge in the air but he was ball-watching and Colwill should have tracked that run but as CM if you are going to pass off the runner you have to let your backline know, not just assume they could pick him up so that goal was a combination of Caicedo , Badi and Colwill.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He was going to score all day. My issue is Colwill being in no man's land again. 

I've lost count of how many times Colwill has been caught out playing at LB. Move him centrally or drop him.

He isn't a left or right back. I got to put my lad to bed all happy being 1 nil up to come back drawing ffs by a player who said no to coming to us 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Is this not on Poch? its his only plan and clearly doesn't work but he don't try anything different, his only strenghts there are his long ball

100% on Poch. Keeps making the same mistakes expecting different results.

Just now, zinctek said:

He isn't a left or right back. I got to put my lad to bed all happy being 1 nil up to come back drawing ffs by a player who said no to coming to us 🤣🤣

That's clear as day. Poch is actually making him an issue at this point.

Edited by LAM09

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

How? Caicedo lets the man go? Colwill attacks the ball misjudging it…

what has it really got to do with Disasi and Badiashile?

Again folk pointing the finger at the wrong players as per usual. 

The ball dropped down in Colwills zone so yeah i dont know how people think Disasi should teleport himself to the other side of the back line to cover for Colwills misjudgement.

That goal is on Colwill 

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Because again the basics, he keeps messing up. Two good pieces of play out of several opportunities that he should have done better with isn’t exactly what you want from your number 9. Happens week after week.

Same with Mudryk - yes he scored but he keeps dribbling into traffic and losing the ball easily.

I agree with you there with mudryk 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

horrid positioning by both

and Colwill did not cover himself in glory either

Honestly? 🤣

How the fault is not with Colwill and Caicedo much more than anybody is beyond me but not surprised on here anymore. Be Sterlings fault next…

Yes Badiashile maybe could jump instead but Colwill goes and challenges it. Rashly. Stupidly. He doesn’t need to go for it because its clearly going over the player he feels the need to try and challenges head? No? Stevie Wonder would see that FFS.

Also Caicedo? If he passes the man on ok all on Colwill but honestly, he should still try and follow him in.

Maatsen shirking that 50/50 more to blame than both Disasi and Badiashile too…. But yeah selective criticism on here is very very common not surprised.

9 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I honestly think Badi should have been the one to challenge in the air but he was ball-watching and Colwill should have tracked that run but as CM if you are going to pass off the runner you have to let your backline know, not just assume they could pick him up so that goal was a combination of Caicedo , Badi and Colwill.

I think Colwill should be much more aware and the trajectory of the cross is clearly going over the guy in the middles head. So yes him and Caicedo 100% at blame. Baidashile could maybe od challenged but its likely still going to go to the same man isnt it?

Where is Caicedo's pace man he's dog shit slow for the role he's playing, Kante my ass he is so slow its unreal, he slows the game down and tries to make a calm pass I was expecting a lot of burst from him hes got nothing so far

3 minutes ago, zinctek said:

sorry but Caicedo  brings nothing to this team, lets swap him with lavia to see what he can do

People are putting a LOT of faith in Lavia based off one season at Southampton though and have been all season.

Sure some potential s there but the same was said about Caicedo’s level and performances last season when we signed him.

Not a doubt who out of the two is a better player and more established either. If people are expecting Lavia to save our midfield singlehandedly they are horribly mistaken. He still needs to be tested at this sort of level of club. Still needs to establish himself. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

People are putting a LOT of faith in Lavia based off one season at Southampton though and have been all season.

Sure some potential s there but the same was said about Caicedo’s level and performances last season when we signed him.

Not a doubt who out of the two is a better player and more established either. If people are expecting Lavia to save our midfield they are horribly mistaken. 

cant do much worse than Caicedo  at the moment? 

guess we are about to see.