Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal

James

Good first half. Both teams look a bit rusty and shaky but Arsenal had 3 massive defensie errors and we at least capitalized on one.

Cucu looks quite decent in his natural and best position. His only real strengths are tenacity and 1 on 1 defending, so man marking Saka is probably an absolute gift for him.

gallagher running the show in midfield. Enzo is alright but still one of the worst shots ever. caicedo has to cut out those erros in his game. He is  a turnover machine with his wayward touch.

Palmer looks an absolute gem. Not only his goal but also his movement. His final pass needs some polishing still. Sterling and Mudryk, their usual erratic but busy selves so no suprrise here. Not gonna score but at least put in a shift defensively. It is a shame all our CBs bar two playing are injured. We have to start parking the bus properly if we still lead late in the game. Arsenal do not look like scoring but we are always good for a calamitous error.

Clever starting lineup by Poch! Arsenal are confused and struggling defensively.

Quite a few good performers, but Palmer is really the best player for me. Sterling is having a strong game too. Palmer is a bit lucky though, that tackle on Jesus could've easily been a red. Enzo is doing Enzo things on the ball, but his shooting remains eh...

This was the best half I've seen from Mudryk... much better than the half in which he scored. No, he did not produce anything fantastic, but he did all the little things right in a game like this.

It was actually funny watching the announcers discuss the PK; the most clear cut handball I've seen all year. 😆

Edited by robsblubot

Just now, robsblubot said:

It was actually funny watching the announcers discuss the PK; the most clear cut handball I've seen all year. 😆

It's all we gonna hear unfortunately gary neville was going on about it for 10mins during the game and half time was dominated by them trying to defend saliba, it doesn't get much clearer than that being a penalty it is the definition of hand ball pen for me, what also worries me is how many times the ref looked at it , he really didnt wanna give it lmao its mad

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Many of these bad apples seem to be improving, Poch finally doing his magic.

in Poch's defence, he has a crazy, never seen before turnover (personel and players) situ that he walked into, and then we have also been hammered with injuries

7 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

I'm begging Mudryk to spin off the back of Ben White when he passes back to Cucurella.  Tons of space for a ball over the top

Yes I was yelling at my tv the same thing it’s there all day and Ben white will not catch him