Chelsea 2-1 AFC Wimbledon

ZAPHOD2319

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

I dont think we will change the squad that much. Its all about getting the momentum and its international break soon anyway, no real need to rotate

Not expecting massive changes but not sure if Poch risks all starting XI players vs Wimbledon.   

Would expect Maatsen/Madueke to get minutes and maybe one of the youngsters get a chance to play at the back. 

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Petrovic 

Disasi   Humphreys   Badiashile

Moreira   Ugo   Gallagher   Cucurella 

Madueke  Burstow  Maatsen 

3 cbs again ?

BE706600-FF7A-4ABF-AA4E-669704BC7C58.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

I dont think we will change the squad that much. Its all about getting the momentum and its international break soon anyway, no real need to rotate

When we finish game with Wimbledon we face NF 65 hours after that. And with our injuries lately... Really no brainer for me. Lineup I posted should be enough for 4th division team.

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

3 cbs again ?

BE706600-FF7A-4ABF-AA4E-669704BC7C58.jpeg

I do not like it but probably what we will see.

With James out no chance we would risk Gusto in game like this. So we do not have natural RB. I guess lineup I posted you can rotate a bit and have Disasi as RB with two left footed CBs but that would not be natural defence.

Dont rush the guys coming back from injuries/on individual plans.

If they need another week or two to get up to speed, take the time to do it, simple as that. Or put them in 15-20 at the end if safe to do so. 

Squad depth is reasonable enough to not take risks with likes of Broja or Badiashile if they aren’t 100% ready. Lavia also. 

Plus would like to see Levi and Jackson in particular keep their places as I think Jackson could get a few more goals and another physically challenging game would be a good experience for Levi IMO. He is going to find teams with big guys up front trying to pin him, so against lower quality, keep him in to learn.

Also torn about keeping Sterling in, do we play him again for same reasons as Nico to get some goals or rest him and potentially disrupt his rhythm?