Chelsea 2-1 AFC Wimbledon

ZAPHOD2319

11 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

German DAZN showing Doncaster - Everton live but not a single English channel showing Chelsea? Kinda embarrassing. Chelsea should somehow show some livestream, even if its filmed from the ranks. 

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

German DAZN showing Doncaster - Everton live but not a single English channel showing Chelsea? Kinda embarrassing. Chelsea should somehow show some livestream, even if its filmed from the ranks. 

I might, might have some streams in a bit

no guarantees

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I might, might have some streams in a bit

no guarantees

Wait, I thought there are no TV cameras, so how can anyone broadcast it?? Or will it be some smartphone stream? 😂

On 28/08/2023 at 03:15, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Hopefully this changes. ESPN+ has EFL games, but this is currently not on the schedule.

Sky are showing Rotherham V Everton on three channels, utter cunts.

We on the other hand are only avaliable in.. wait for it Albania

7 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Sky are showing Rotherham V Everton on three channels, utter cunts.

We on the other hand are only avaliable in.. wait for it Albania

Its a back room deal with gangsta Broja

There's always cameras even if it is not being streamed or shown anywhere live, I've always managed to get a good quality copy of the game to watch after the game but sometimes it is impossible to find it during. We'll see what pops up later.

Can't Chelsea stream the game to the website? Or they don't have the right? 

Blame Sky. They have rights and they pick Everton game. Chelsea have tens of millions fans worldwide and non can watch the game because of them. Our sport cable TV operators have 10 plus channels and for sure they would have multiple games but obviously they are prevented and can do only Everton game because Sky says so. At least for this round seems to be that way.