8000kbps
95%
Play webtv.gif

95%
Play webtv.gif

95%
Play webtv.gif

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This really is a carbon copy of Tuchel's dead system.

Broja still not fit. We really are a Jackson injury away from making our easiest run in the season look incredibly difficult. 

Yeah, another goal scorer next week NEEDS to be brought in. Whether it’s a forward or a wide attacker. It’s pretty insane that we’ve shored up every other part of our squad but have a couple of unproven 21 year old strikers carrying the scoring burden for a whole season. One of which hasn’t played in like a year.

Also not sure how we as a football club can expect the likes of Mudryk and Madueke to improve without a run of matches. 

Vinicius Jr went up a level because he constantly played, forming a relationship with Benzema and upped his confidence. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Also not sure how we as a football club can expect the likes of Mudryk and Madueke to improve without a run of matches. 

Vinicius Jr went up a level because he constantly played, forming a relationship with Benzema and upped his confidence. 

it helped that Vini Jr was the best young Brasilian league player I have seen since Neymar

he was pretty much always a locked-on global superstar

the lad is brilliant

and is hard as nails mentally to stand up to being the most racially abused footballer on the planet

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

If Mudryk is a bust then our whole forward line needs a re look. We can’t enter the season seriously planning to use Carney and Sterling as anything close to first choice.

Like I said above, it’s gotta be down to comfort in this system. Sterling is more comfortable playing as a forward and Carney centrally than Mudryk.

At least I hope.

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

If Mudryk is a bust then our whole forward line needs a re look. We can’t enter the season seriously planning to use Carney and Sterling as anything close to first choice.

I still back Muddy to come good

call me a fool if you must

Both Noni and Mudryk need to learn Poch’s way of doing things. I would rather he drills them and teaches them and gives them minutes as opposed to throwing them out there and then showing them on film what they are doing wrong. Develop them

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Both Noni and Mudryk need to learn Poch’s way of doing things. I would rather he drills them and teaches them and gives them minutes as opposed to throwing them out there and then showing them on film what they are doing wrong. Develop them

I accept this as truth