Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Jayteezy said:

Moving forward I would definitely like to see us playing with a double pivot. Enzo looks great from deep but needs the freedom to move around to get on the ball more and make something happen further up the field. Too bad Kante isn’t fit. 

Kante, Zacharia and Kovacic all out. Would also like to see us play 4-2-3-1 in the long run.

4 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Mudryk was crap because they overload the left side. With Madueke on the right and Mudryk on the left they would be on their heels all the time.

cuz they know Ziyech is SHIT

so can semi ignore the right, even with James there

also

CuCu is SHIT on offence

so hurts our LWers

Just now, Vesper said:

Willian has been the best player on the pitch

Silva on defence

badiashile has been amazing as well

can’t decide man of the match right now between the two of them

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

cuz they know Ziyech is SHIT

so can semi ignore the right, even with James there

also

CuCu is SHIT on offence

so hurts our LWers

Ziyech cucu Gallagher are just not good enough look far off the pace

enzo is rightly frustrated has been feeding them good passes all night to no avail

once again Badiashile is in the right place at the right time for the interception but instead of a quick side pass he hoofs it up front producing a 50/50. Nothing wrong with that considering his age, but it does affect our play.

I can't believe how awful we are going forward. I hope the board finally realises the mid-table coach will give us Brighton level results at best and sack him asap. Can't get any worse than what I've seen so far this season.

Edited by different level