Man City 4-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Potter made one stride forward in the last game, finally we played some football, showed some promise...And then he takes 3 steps back in the following game, against the same fucking opponent. His obsession with rotation is just not going to work at the highest level.

11 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

One thing is for sure, if these were the results we were getting in the Roman Era, Potter would be sacked 2 or 3 games ago.

Miss Roman! He certainly wouldnt have given Potter a 5 year contract. 18 mnths tops

I really miss the ass kickers that we once had with Lampard, Terry, Cech or Drogba. Who kicks ass in the dressing room when we play like shit? I feel noone. We need some troublemakers in this teams - like a Costa. 

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Who would you want? 

Firstly, the club not creating the problem with own hands in form of sacking best manager we had for years and the best we could have. Besides this, I accept anyone competent, even as a caretaker. Funny how people were debating if Poch or Bielsea are good enough for Chelsea and will they be able to compete in CL. So now they have Potter.

It was huge mistake to sack TT and just as huge mistake to appoint Potter. As I said long time ago, let him learn, but not in Chelsea. When you need your team to step up, you cannot hire a manager who has to develop into being even able to manage elite club first and then think how to do what he was tasked with doing, it's ridiculous.