Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

The thing that baffles me is Ivanovic was arguably one of the most solid RB's in football for the last few seasons. The dramatic decline this year is really baffling.

Maybe it has something to do with Eva's treatment from Jose as apparently it was Ivanovic who was having an affair with Eva.

The thing that baffles me is Ivanovic was arguably one of the most solid RB's in football for the last few seasons. The dramatic decline this year is really baffling.

Maybe it has something to do with Eva's treatment from Jose as apparently it was Ivanovic who was having an affair with Eva.

Probably since Ivanovic is vice captain and without terry last week, Jose thought we needed his leadership.

Step-by-step guide to reading this post:

1) Get excited

2) See the source is The Mirror

3) Cry with disappointment

4) Watch Mirallas rip him to pieces.

Mirallas is a donkey. I'd be more worried about them putting deulofeu on him.

Mirallas is a donkey. I'd be more worried about them putting deulofeu on him.

I was going to put Deulofeu but I couldn't remember how to spell his name... but in all seriousness, he has operated almost exclusively on the right for them this season so far (I think).

While yes, I am a baldish big arse Serbian myself, and yes I like Ivanovic a lot, I have always been objective regarding him and his performances.

And agree with most of you that he had been one of the major reasons for our results and all that stuff, but it's shocking to me how fast he had gone from hero to zero with the fans. Stuff I've read here has been shocking to say at least.

His performances have started dropping not last season, but season before that. He was decent than but it was already being very average rather than good. Last season, decent first half, awful second half.

Has Jose fucked up with constantly playing him? Oh yes a lot.

Nothing of the above mentioned is even debatable anymore.

Hopefully Rahman will do well and we'll revert back to actual natural full backs finally.

It could be. Also he may have been grown frustrated with the club and new contract which wouldn't be fair towards the club because the policy has been utilized for all of our players.

It could be. Also he may have been grown frustrated with the club and new contract which wouldn't be fair towards the club because the policy has been utilized for all of our players.

Hes a very down to earth no nonsense guy and hes been with us long enough to realise he wont be getting a long term contract. Hes seen us lose players that havent accepted (or been given depending which side you believe) a yearly renewable. And if JT has never had one then he must realise he wouldn't.

This form isn't just happening we have sad these things awhile its just more teams have now noticed and taking advantage now and with him next to Cahill it makes the situation worse.

I loved his character and retermination its what I like to see in our players but hes making it very hard for me to remember the good things hes done with us right now I'm sure even his staunchest supporters realize that its time he went.

We have always been known for our defense under any manager and its time we had a major sort out. I just wish they had started looking much earlier thanwe have cause I can see us panic buying today. Gonna be a long season guys. Going to get rough on the terraces.

I'm not really angry at Ivanovic, angry at Mourinho. He's just not fit to play in the RB position yet Mourinho sold a proper LB (Filipe Luis) bought another (Baba Rahman) and still seems to think playing an RB out of positon and a CB at RB is the sensible thing to do. I don't think it is fair to criticse a player for performing poorly when he's playing out of position.

What's incredible is we've paid big money for these LBs so they can warm our bench while we play a CB at RB.....

That is like purchasing a giant LED TV only to keep it in its box while you continue to use your old tiny CRT TV set.

Meanwhile you complain that your current TV's display sharpness is poor.

Bench him, I thank him for all he´s done for us, but he is simply not good enough at the moment and is a major liability, not a garanteed starter anymore. Put Azpi at RB and start using Baba at LB, with Terry and Zouma / Cahill at CB. Cheers