Charlotte 1 - 1 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Even against MLS farmers our attacking players are poor. Zero composure.

We absolutely need to bin a couple of these and make another attacking signing or we just won’t have enough goals in us to compete.

So our attacking play still toothless, as rubbish as before?

I really hope it's not because tuchel incapable to make our team play good football

Edited by dimmas

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

3-4-3 itself. Emerson LCB. CHO RWB

Maybe it's a hybrid but it feels like the Jose 4231 with Alonso bombing forward (Ivanovic style) and James being more conservative (Azpi style).

It got me thinking a bit because Ziyech was playing like a pure number 10 for the first half an hour.

Just now, Tomo said:

Maybe it's a hybrid but it feels like the Jose 4231 with Alonso bombing forward (Ivanovic style) and James being more conservative (Azpi style).

It got me thinking a bit because Ziyech was playing like a pure number 10 for the first half an hour.

Once they are forward bats is out front, puli directly behind, Cho or Ziyech on one side and Alonso on the other.