Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

42 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Kepa is so dire we only need to get someone like a Ben Foster on a free to see a big improvement. Personally, I think the way to play the GK situation for 2020/21 is to sign a decent GK between the age 31-36 who can put some pressure on Kepa. If Kepa then doesn't improve go out and look for a serious replacement. 

Only exception for me after that is if someone at Atleti has been hitting the crack pipe a little too hard and would consider a Kepa + fee under £50mil deal. However, that is not going to happen. 

The real question will be who will the CB be and who will be culled from the first team? My money on the one being sold is Zouma as he would raise a decent fee and it appears AC is rated higher by SFL. Rudi gets a reprieve owing to his age as I suspect any CB brought will be under 26. 

Oblak release clause is £108m

so £50m cash + Kepa puts Kepa's valuation at £58m

which is NEVER gonna happen

especially as he has 5 years left on his contract at between £150K and £190K per week (depending on what source you believe)

so that is an additional obligation of £39m to £49.4m

if it is the higher

then we just got Oblak for basically giving him to Atleti and paying his salary for 5 years

of course Oblak¨s salary if he came will be at least what he has now

0613a76728acd3730d851c71a76d2874.png

it is now £18.6m per year with the exchange rate

so if we signed him to 5 years, that is £93m amortised outlay just to match

if he demands a 7 year deal,  (he is 27 now, 28yo in January) that is £130m amortised in salary outlays over 7 years

£358K per week (more than double Kepa's if he is on £150K PW, and almost double if he is on £190K PW)

and those figures are NET for Oblak

you can multiple by roughly 1.7 to get the gross

around £610K PW gross

£160m or so for 5 years, £222m for 7 years

madness

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Simon Phillips saying Zouma is likely to leave this summer.

29 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Would be a horrible decision because he is our only defender that knows actually how to defend. But I do not that Lampard would make such kind of mistake when he knows Zouma is the only guy that can win any header. His aerial duel winning rate is among the best in PL. In a team that rarely wins aerial duels

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If we sell Zouma over Rudiger or Christensen, then that will truly be one of the most bizare decisions I have ever seen made by this club.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we sell Zouma over Rudiger or Christensen, then that will truly be one of the most bizare decisions I have ever seen made by this club.

SFL want to play in a progressive and fast paced manner. Zouma is the worst CB under pressure and passing. Further, he would still rake in a serious fee. So, I see why he may be the one to go. 

For me, all three of Rudi, Zouma and AC are currently playing at a CB3/4 level for a team that considers themselve a CL side. I mean as great as Zouma's tackle against Benteke was, only reason he had to do it was because he was out of position. Further, for the first goal he needs to be stepping out and blocking Zaha's shot, so while he can head the ball better he still has serious flaws just like AC and Rudi. 

Kepa and Jorginho are fuck´n disaster .

PL worst GK     and      cannot  play  DM role who can only play DM position lol .

SarriBall are literally shit .

13 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

As much as I am massively unconvinced by Kepa I do think that if he had a solid defence in front of him he wouldn't look half as shakey

Obviously ... half of things would then be done by the defences thus hiding his vulnerabilty :)