Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Should of been from fucking first day of the window if we were wanting a CF.

Felix would be a bad move. Not cut out for the PL. made the mistake of paying a fortune for him once on loan, don’t do it again.

Edited by OneMoSalah

This is what really pisses me off, we go into every season now like we are fighting for transfers and players like Osimhen etc should have been the clear plan from the start. I know it all doesn't work out as cut and dry as this but once again we have a bloated squad and have players that shouldn't be here still loitering around the club like a bad smell.

This week surely has to be the week we see some serious outgoing movement

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

This is what really pisses me off, we go into every season now like we are fighting for transfers and players like Osimhen etc should have been the clear plan from the start. I know it all doesn't work out as cut and dry as this but once again we have a bloated squad and have players that shouldn't be here still loitering around the club like a bad smell.

This week surely has to be the week we see some serious outgoing movement

Yet some people think Clearlake and the sporting directors are competent and willing to give them chance after chance…. 

Guiu has changed their minds. There's no other explanation for low-balling a contract offer after briefing the media all summer that the club is obsessed with Samu, that his data is the bomb and bidding multiple times for him.

As per FIFA rules on loans we can have a maximum of 6 player out on loan during a season. Players who are HG AND u21 don't count. 

So currently we have Wiley, Santos, Slonina and Anselmino out. That leaves only two free spaces. We have to sell and other clubs know it, which will make it a bit harder to extract max price. 

As for the Osimhen deal we could have gotten him for 85-90 mil a month ago. That would have been extremely stupid. At the moment we can put pressure on both Victor and Napoli. Hope it all works out in the end. KTBFFH!

So I wake up to now see the journalists being briefed that the Omorodion deal ISN’T actually competently dead?

Damnit. Shouldn’t have gotten too excited. 😞

Just now, Pizy said:

So I wake up to now see the journalists being briefed that the Omorodion deal ISN’T actually competently dead?

Damnit. Shouldn’t have gotten too excited. 😞

Fabrizio has said 100% off. Ornstein also said something to that effect

41 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Should of been from fucking first day of the window if we were wanting a CF.

Felix would be a bad move. Not cut out for the PL. made the mistake of paying a fortune for him once on loan, don’t do it again.

Like someone mentioned above - the cost was minimum 85-90m if that was the case.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Fabrizio has said 100% off. Ornstein also said something to that effect

Yes, but they haven’t said anything about the situation since those initial tweets last night. I just saw Ben Jacobs and Nizaar both tweet at the same time that Omorodion is still unlikely but not dead. That says to me that they’ve been told by someone who would know.

We all await another Ornstein bomb, I guess. But I’m now expecting “after further working on terms, Chelsea and Omorodion have come to an agreement.”

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Really hope Aston Villa come in strong for Felix

He still has to agree to go there.  

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Doesn't make sense for us to get Felix when we have Nkunku and Palmer able to play behind the striker.

The interesting part is, there hasn't been any real rumors of Felix back to Chelsea....and then as soon as we get a Mendes client on the books, it's all open. 

Wonder if Mendes said you can only have Neto if you help out Atletico with Felix 😆

Felix is a nice lad who played with passion. He took a huge pay cut to play for Barca last year so I imagine we'd be able to agree a sensible number with him. If the transfer fee is also modest then why not?

I don't think he'd be a guaranteed starter for us anymore, but only a good thing to have more technical players in the squad and strong competition for the best to rise to the top. If we're buying him for a sensible fee then he will probably have a similar resale value later.

I don't think it made sense to keep him for Poch but Maresca is playing a different type of football, and probably will appreciate him in the squad.

As fans, we'll no doubt be happy to have him as soon as Nkunku or Cole is injured or suspended for a game. Or when we look at the bench and see a group of fully grown up experienced pros ready to come on and try to change the game, unlike the bench we had last year.

Feel like something must be happening with Osimhen and the club had to find a way to nuke the Samu deal.