Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Dont get me gassed.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says, this is the striker we NEED.

All of those crosses today vs Inter and you’re telling me you wouldnt want this long legged freak leaping through the Stamford air nodding those in.

Two new signings close for Chelsea, but “impossible” for this Blues star to stay

Samu Omorodion is in London and ready to sign his seven-year deal with Chelsea, while Pedro Neto is also close to completing the formalities of his move as the Blues plan to unveil him in front of their fans at Stamford Bridge today.

Still, we also know that there are a few Chelsea players now out of the project - Romelu Lukaku, who has a three-year deal in place with Napoli, but also Kepa Arrizabalaga who is still dreaming of Real Madrid.

As well as that, Armando Broja is no longer training with the first-team, and it’s the same with Trevoh Chalobah. Both players are on the market, with Chalobah’s asking price at around £30m. It’s also important to say that David Datro Fofana is another player who could leave Chelsea on a permanent transfer, or on loan with an obligation.

Lukaku will not stay at Chelsea. Impossible. I keep saying it’s Napoli for Lukaku, regardless of the Osimhen story. Conte wants him, he wants to work with Conte, a three-year deal is ready and Napoli can accelerate soon. I don’t see any other option. Nothing is happening with Osimhen this week, there are no updates, but it’s not that strongly linked to Lukaku, and in any case the plan remains for the Nigerian striker to leave Napoli. Chelsea are still waiting, but for Osimhen we have to be patient because he is still not accepting a loan move, which is the only option at the moment for Chelsea, and also because Osimhen will not reduce his salary.

So, the conditions of the deal will have to change, or else other things could happen with the Osimhen story in the final few weeks of this summer’s transfer market.

There has been speculation about other potential Chelsea exits as well, with Carney Chukwuemeka linked with Barcelona. Still, my understanding is that there is nothing concrete so far. Chelsea have not received any bid for Chukwuemeka and the situation is currently quiet. Then in the next days we will see… but at the moment there has been no offer made to Chelsea from Barca.

Chelsea have also not received proposals from Juventus for Raheem Sterling so far, and Sterling has received no contact from Italy yet, despite rumours. What I’m told is that Juventus are working on the Nico Gonzalez deal with Fiorentina as their priority for the new winger.

Samu Omorodion’s move to Chelsea collapses over issues on contract terms

VITORIA-GASTEIZ, SPAIN - FEBRUARY 24: Samu Omorodion of Deportivo Alaves reacts during the LaLiga EA Sports match between Deportivo Alaves and RCD Mallorca at Estadio de Mendizorroza on February 24, 2024 in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain. (Photo by Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images)
By David Ornstein
4m ago

Chelsea’s proposed move for Atletico Madrid forward Samu Omorodion has collapsed over issues on the contract terms.
The Athletic previously reported that Chelsea had agreed a £34.5million (€40m) deal with their La Liga counterparts for Omorodion. He was expected to sign a seven-year contract with the option of a further year that would run until 2032.
However the deal has fallen through after the south west London club were unable to finalise personal terms with the 20-year-old.

More on Samu Omorodion deal story.

Understand Chelsea and Atlético are in contact to find solutions as Omorodion deal could collapse.

Both Atléti and Chelsea have clear plan: Gallagher and Julián Álvarez deal can NOT collapse…

…so work in progress on solutions.

via@FabrizioRomano

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea and Atlético Madrid are now discussing João Félix to #CFC as part of Gallagher deal!

Samu Omorodion deal collapsing and the two clubs don’t want Gallagher and Julián Álvarez deals to collapse too…

João Félix, being discussed with Jorge Mendes in London.

Fabrizio Romano

👀👀

1 minute ago, mkh said:

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea and Atlético Madrid are now discussing João Félix to #CFC as part of Gallagher deal!

Samu Omorodion deal collapsing and the two clubs don’t want Gallagher and Julián Álvarez deals to collapse too…

João Félix, being discussed with Jorge Mendes in London.

Fabrizio Romano

👀👀

Get him, I loved Felix bring him home.

BRO, WTF IS GOING ON?! 🤣🤣🤣

I wanted us to keep João Felix when we had him so I’d be delighted to have him back instead of Omorodion.